Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: THIS GAME IS SO BAD

by Dabodyshop

Original Post

Highlighted

THIS GAME IS SO BAD

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This game is so bad, it lacks words to express it.

Constant random disconnects, error loading pilot data, uber poor performance on decents rigs, low FPS rates, re used resources, no end game  content, lack of loot system whatsoever (you can perform better with white stuff than full masterwork), javelin customization not loading and I could count like this endleslly.

Every update seems to make game even wrose. I'm not even mad or angry at this stage. So high potential wasted.

Don't kwow about you, but now I'm launching my Division 2 and will enjoy perfectly crafted game for a change.

Message 1 of 10 (271 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Division 2 sticking to cover mechanic kills it for me , I hate that style of game. I’m not against using cover I’m against sticking to it.

Message 2 of 10 (226 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
Lmao d2 has it's own issues but nice troll post.
Message 3 of 10 (220 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

i kinda feel u man.. the problem is TD2 isnt the solution.

i play both games and the combat in TD2 is just so freaking boring compared to the crazy flight combo ability action packed combat it is in anthem... i want Anthems combat graphics and world setup with TD2s content, loot system and endgame Wink

Message 4 of 10 (206 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Bye can I have your stuff Standard smile)
Message 5 of 10 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@Dabodyshop wrote:
Bye can I have your stuff Standard smile)

Sure!..oooh wait...can't trade waaa waaaa

Message 6 of 10 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@Valiantsword wrote:

Division 2 sticking to cover mechanic kills it for me , I hate that style of game. I’m not against using cover I’m against sticking to it.

This is what gets to me too.  To me, Anthem has just about as good of gameplay as you can get (subjectively) but absolutely sucks everywhere else whereas Division 2 to me has rather bland gameplay (again subjective) but is A+ everywhere else.  To me, these games are polar opposites of each other but no matter the reasons, no matter how bad Bioware * things up, I keep on coming back to Anthem over Division 2 because the gameplay is a lot funner.  It does nothing to me to play through Division and earn/build a character to not really enjoy what I'm doing with said character.

Message 7 of 10 (174 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@TheSpaceDodo wrote:

@Valiantsword wrote:

This is what gets to me too.  To me, Anthem has just about as good of gameplay as you can get (subjectively) but absolutely sucks everywhere else whereas Division 2 to me has rather bland gameplay (again subjective) but is A+ everywhere else.  To me, these games are polar opposites of each other but no matter the reasons, no matter how bad Bioware * things up, I keep on coming back to Anthem over Division 2 because the gameplay is a lot funner.  It does nothing to me to play through Division and earn/build a character to not really enjoy what I'm doing with said character.

I agree.  Luckily it's far easier to fix crappy loot systems and lack of content than it is to fix a boring * game because the combat sucks.  That's why I'm remaining patient with anthem.

Message 8 of 10 (150 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Shrimkins wrote:

@TheSpaceDodo wrote:

@Valiantsword wrote:

I agree.  Luckily it's far easier to fix crappy loot systems and lack of content than it is to fix a boring * game because the combat sucks.  That's why I'm remaining patient with anthem.

This is my whole thing on Anthem and Division 2.

Division 2 is such a damn bore. Its more fun customizing the character your playing and weapons your using than playing the game. That a problem for me. I couldn't care less about the way my gun looks for my guy, while I still customize its not a good reason for me to like or dislike a game.

My conclusions are made directly from gameplay. Is it fun, is it boring, or is it in between? Well if the answer is, its boring, I am not going to waste my time playing something that boring solely because it has more content or customization.

Anthem is lacking in so many ways at the moment. But it is still the most fun gameplay I have experiences since I don't even know when. 

So I will live with anthem for now since its still super fun, yet frustrating. In 6 months if we are looking at the same content and issues in the game, thats when i will decide whether I want to keep playing or not.

Message 9 of 10 (144 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Well, didn't expect that much attention to mu post here. Just wanted to pour out my disapoitment with this game which could be so fun, and maybe will be at some point.

Before, I didn't even consider I could take Division 2 over Anthem, it was unbeliveable. Now, it's a fact. Fun raw gamplay is not enough to keep me with this game. And how can you enjoy anything at all, when the basics are broken? Can't get stable 60 fps regardles graphic settings, it's just not okay and it ruins the game. Not saying about all other stuff. It's just boring to kill mobs without a purpose all over again.

I'm not saying, the devs might be doing great job and have their hands tied by EA. I'm not blaming them, but the whole game as such.

Anyway, I really enjoy Division 2 despite it's totally different base mechanics. But in the end, it's the same kind of looter shooter, but for difference, it feels good to play and explore. And in 60 fps!
Message 10 of 10 (108 Views)
Twitter Stream