Re: THIRSTING

by 2nightstay

Original Post

★ Guide

@bailiwick wrote:
@BA2VGTwhat badges? im unaware of this?

I think you aimed the quote wrong, but the other person was talking about the badges you get for doing x amount of damage in a single game. 

Message 11 of 17 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I always do a finisher. Finishers are awesome. In fact I hate it when people punch instead of doing a dang finisher. It's not that much faster anyway.

Message 12 of 17 (244 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@bailiwickDon’t even have to read everything. They thirst more now due to killing downed players also contributes to dmg done as opposed to season 2. So basically more ppl going for those 2/3/4K dmg badges

not only that though it's disheartening having 1k damage done and one kill. 

If you don't thirst and that person gets revived you lose a Kill on your stats. I didn't do this as much in season 2,I always went for his teammates and my team most of the time bailed. In season 3 I toss that nade or thermite and watch them burn or just shoot them.

You can't alway rely on the randoms to do their part. at least I leave the game with a kill and 200+ damage. I rather have 200 - 300 damage done and 1 kill then 200 -300 damage and no kill.

Message 13 of 17 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RevenanT-G7 Also true. But like you say, don’t trust randoms, cause they’ll fu up! I always thirsted or if I knew his teammate was nearby, go for him.
Message 14 of 17 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@bailiwickHonesty, I've always thirsted for people no matter what season. If I can prevent you from being picked up and becoming a threat again, rest assured, I will gun ya down lmfao

I also want kills *shrugs*

Message 15 of 17 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thirsting is almost a must in this game. Being able to loot a full shield armor in the middle of a battle can very easily change the tides during a fight. Even if being shot at, if youre a quick enough looter u can easily grab a shield while still being shot at. Its extremely powerful

Message 16 of 17 (160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Honestly you'd be stupid not to finish off the knocked enemy because if you do not finish the enemy he can become a potential problem later. Plus if you received damage during the fight you can take the enemy shield to get that quick boost of health so you can proceed to kill the rest of the team.

Message 17 of 17 (156 Views)