Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: THE STUFF NOBODY SEEMS TO TALK ABOUT

by a10miletooth

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@qewples 

I read half of this before I had to stop. Honestly, it just sounds like you are lagging. I haven’t experienced one of those combat issues. Lag, and that you are just bad at the game, maybe. I’ll try to read the rest some other time, to see if you actually made a legitimate gripe, but I just need a break from the whining right now.

Message 21 of 64 (258 Views)

★★★ Guide

@IntlGJournal wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone talk about the bug where F takes a vacation, I know I've had it multiple times.

With all the talk about loot drop rates, it seems the mechanical bugs are taking a backseat. 

I’ve brought it up a few times. It’s annoying. Especially when mid boss fight you suddenly can no longer revive your teammates. Personally, I don’t give two licks of squat about loot. I’m playing because the game is fun to play, even despite all the annoying technical glitches.

Message 22 of 64 (255 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Experienced them all.

People that sais they have not seen this simply havent played the game as some of us has.

I have 3 javelins in the power level 480 area, close to 500 on both interceptor and colossus.

I have put in the hours and every bug the OP listed I have encountered. And still encounter latest today.

Actually I just played a legendary contract on Gm2 and the last boss we had was just *.

To make it better I was killed TWICE....behind a hill and a rock, the shots went through.

Lets not forget its GM2 and the boss 1 shoost my interceptor with half legendary rest masterwork inscriptions, with epic 30% max health and a total of 100% max health on weapons plus around 40% max shield.

Basically, my interceptor is as tanky as a colossus in full master work inscriptions but not using any consumables or have any armor mods on his items.

I built him this way since he is melee and I can tank ALOT, but apparently not homing missiles from that I Robot walker, cause they shoot through hills and break through a health bar and shield that together have colossus health.

Message 23 of 64 (242 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Waagabond 

Wrong. I’ve been playing a lot, all four javelins are 475+, and I haven’t seen any of the things I read in OP’s post, so don’t make asinine assumptions about other people’s experiences.

Message 24 of 64 (232 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

don’t make asinine assumptions about other people’s experiences.

Yeah, it's better to just dismiss their experience using lag as an excuse.

Message 25 of 64 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I think somehow we all knew the game was going to be broken as hell at launch (personally, I expected it before the demo, was 80% sure at the demo, and 100% sure after the week long early access on PC), so for me, none of this surprises me too much.
Message 26 of 64 (210 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I guess we aren't talking about it because I haven't seen hardly any of that stuff your'e talking about...so there's that.

Message 27 of 64 (207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

We don't ignore it op, its just there is far far worse at this time its not the priority yet. Getting the game to run and stay running and grinding for decades for garbage loot seems to be the main priority at this time.

I'm also getting a bug where my ultimate is ready but i still can't use it.. the list is huge and convoluted..

Message 28 of 64 (204 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape 

so you first insult me saying you only read half of my whiney post because zero of it is true and its all a get good learn to play issue

then you reply to somebody else saying you are so annoyed how the same bug i have listed also ruins your gameplay frequently after many attempts at bringing it up yourself, along with numerous other bugs

to which you go back to calling other post repliers liars for having anything listed here ever happen to them because they never happened to you?

do you purposely wake up and think to yourself "today i want to be a forum troll for attention, i will waste my entire day doing nothing beyond ruining my own name in the community by lying and insulting people at random"?

Message 29 of 64 (180 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I love the game, flying around, killing stuff and getting loot.  The game shows a lot of promise but I hope that some of the issues below are addressed.  I am having fun, I do win the fight/complete the mission, but these issues make the game tedious and irritating at times.

I have experienced these bugs and many more, list below.  These occur mostly in solo play.  When I play with friends in a squad they do not occur as often or it's more manageable because I am not the sole target.  All of these bugs have happened to me post most recent patch.

• Movement problems
    • Sliding around on landing or while sprinting, a small amount of sliding around would be understandable, but the game gets confused and I spin and slide around for a longer than acceptable time.
    • Sprint stops for no apparent reason, maybe it's the curvature of the planet or something.  Often sprint will stop and I have no idea why.
  • Boss fights are tedious
    • The best things about the game are taken away in boss fights, flight, verticality and mobility. 
    • As an example, boss fights where elementals constantly spawn, blow up in your face and overheat you, with the blue energy spheres in the air that strike and overheat you preventing flight.  Oh, all of the fragments are in the air.  All while spawning endless herds of brutes or some other mob.
    • Again, I get the mission done but it is an exercise in frustration solo.
  • Endless spawns
    • Endless spawns of X monster that I just killed a whole herd of and I am not talking about hives here.  They would have been destroyed already.
    • Ash Titans as well as others, this has already been mentioned, blast effects through walls, no matter what distance or altitude always hit.  Additionally their powers form next to you from behind walls and strike me unseen.
    • Ranger bulwark shield one shot destroyed by something other than a titan.
  • Too many mobs can stop whatever I am doing
    • Infinite reloads or reload interrupted, not the same thing. 
    • One, nothing is around to touch me but the reload never completes. 
    • Two, everyone of the mobs can hit me and stop the reload process.  Again, too many have this ability and it's an overused mechanic.
    • Stun locked, again it feels that any mob can do this and it's over used.
    • Powers and grenades not going off.
    • Being slammed around by multiple mobs at the same time.  I understand that this is a game mechanic, what the problem is that too many of the mobs can do this to me.
    • Endless seeker mines blow up in my face, preventing me from seeing anything and stun locking me leaving me stuck unable to take any action.  This is even more fun with shaper relics in caves and against walls.  There seems to be no limit to how many of these spawn or on their range.
    • Mobs spawn out of thin air, not just from scars (portals) or hives.
    • Spiders or other mobs spawn right on the relic, push you slightly and stop the whole fragment integration process.  Again, too many mobs can just push me and interrupt.
    • Clearing the spiders out in advance with grenades and face melter beam does not resolve the above, because they spawn in process of interaction.
    • Powers that take time to spool up are useless in a fight because of constant interrupts.  I forget the name of the Ranger Beam, I called it the Universal Face Melter, but it is my favorite weapon to deal with this.  :D
    • I periodically have issues just changing weapons.
  • Ultimates
    • Dying when ultimate is up
    • Ultimate bar full but can't use, yes this still happens.  I have had to wait for several minutes after the bar is full before I could use the ultimate.
  • Interactions
    • getting too close to any item to interact with makes the 'F' option disappear, end up doing a dance to make it work.  Yes I am facing the item I want to interact with but the interaction option disappears.
Message 30 of 64 (137 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help