THE REPORTING SYSTEM IS USELES

by Kingofthebeats

Original Post

Re: THE REPORTING SYSTEM IS USELES

★★★ Guide

@wheels900 Yeah they don't want us to shame cheaters because we might make them feel so bad that they might take their lives. *sarcasm off*

Message 11 of 18 (431 Views)

★★ Guide
ya, of cause man. This game gives life to cheaters. They are the one enjoying this game now!
A$$h0les like us that payed for this game, will be nothing just an typical whiners for them. Its going to be 2 months and look at the situation now, cheaters are dominating the game. Years they are developing this but cant build with better game security engine that depending on EAC and it doing well in fortnite. Is it epic games able to pay more funds to EAC for better security? I really dont understand this respawn team.
Message 12 of 18 (419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wouldn't video proof be better than a reporting system? there has to be enough reports on a player for respawn to acknowledge and investigate a cheater. My video has 4 different cheaters I caught in 1 day.  with proof. one of the guys names was "clearlycheatingxx" the "xx" was something different(dont want to single him out right?). another was a twitch streamer, he is trying to make money, by killing your game. but im the * for exposing him?

baffling that respawn doesn't want help stopping the people who are taking food out of their mouth. because that is exactly what is happening.

We need a "after match" replay system like PUBG has. 

Message 13 of 18 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't even understand why people are cheating, I mean, they don't achieve anything, they are not "good", they are not "skilled"...

How can it be fun, to insta kill everyone / see trough walls / run at light speed when you're playing a game based on skill where the best award you can get is finishing top 1 sweat and tears?

I even feel bad when I win a game without fighting anyone (it happens sometimes).

If you encounter no resistance, no threat, no challenge, why would you play this game ? It just drives me crazy, knowing that people like that even exist.

These cheaters must be really pathetic guys in life too, that's not how life works...

Message 14 of 18 (365 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Shadeblights wrote:

I don't even understand why people are cheating, I mean, they don't achieve anything, they are not "good", they are not "skilled"...

How can it be fun, to insta kill everyone / see trough walls / run at light speed when you're playing a game based on skill where the best award you can get is finishing top 1 sweat and tears?

I even feel bad when I win a game without fighting anyone (it happens sometimes).

If you encounter no resistance, no threat, no challenge, why would you play this game ? It just drives me crazy, knowing that people like that even exist.

These cheaters must be really pathetic guys in life too, that's not how life works...

I think it comes down to how strongly you believe in a personal code of conduct or integrity.

Message 15 of 18 (356 Views)

★ Apprentice

Come to SEA server and check. Its like every game there are like 5 of them. 

Message 16 of 18 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@warslag I seriously doubt that
Message 17 of 18 (212 Views)

@Kingofthebeats Reporting does work. Lots of gamers get banned or suspended for various things, including hacking, harassment and more.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 18 (205 Views)