Re: 🦀THE PEACEKEEPER IS NERFED🦀

by Overkill_Reaper

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

Nerf this. Nerf that. Nerf em all. It doesn't matter what guns shine. There will be people that call for them to be dumbed down.

Everyone wants all the guns to play the same. Why have damage variances at all?

Let's just make them all do the same damage. Shoot at all the same ranges. Heck, let's just take them all out and replace it with one gun. So everything will be "fair".

Even then people will cry of an imbalance.

Message 11 of 17 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

That’s not true in everyone’s case. I never had any problems I felt were significant with the other meta’s like I do this one. This peacekeeper however, is a whole new animal. It’s fine you feel differently about it but we as a community deserve a right to voice our opinion. 

Message 12 of 17 (322 Views)

★★★★ Pro

No one here is denying anyones rights to voice an opinion.

The R-99 still melts. So does the charge rifle. PK has seen a buff and there will be plenty others that will as well.

The meta of a powerful gun/guns will always be present. Adapting is always the key and nerfing everything will always be a fools errand.

What will help is people that play as a team and adjust accordingly. Teamwork will go a lot farther than just weapon adjustments.

Message 13 of 17 (306 Views)

@ColdHours I agree, but having to have the PK or R99 to win a game kinda becomes boring.
I would like other guns to be buffed to result in a more varied balance. Buff the Alternator and the EVA-8, Triple take, Longbow. Bring the Volt and CAR smgs in ( they will probably come in the future).

They made good steps with the G7 and Flatline as they are now viable. Buff guns that are less used, not nerf guns that are good.
Message 14 of 17 (285 Views)

★ Pro
@xx_Dante2k_xx I win games all the time without either of those weapons. In no way, shape, or form are the Peacekeeper and R-99 a required meta to win games. Far from it.
Message 15 of 17 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

They aren’t required to win. They will however, make it extremely easier to win if you happen to run one or both. Why do you think so many people choose to use them so much??

Message 16 of 17 (241 Views)

Now please nerf the 99

Message 17 of 17 (197 Views)