Re: THE FUTURE OF BATTLEFIELD V: AN UPDATE WITH RYAN MCARTHUR

by GUTENTAAAAG

Original Post

★★★ Guide

If this is the last update we lived the day to witness the Russian front completely being left out of a WW2 game.

What a shame and spit in the face of HISTORY.

Message 11 of 14 (393 Views)

@GUTENTAAAAG 

They said even before launch V wasn't going to be 100% authentic and realistic and said wanted less focus on typical factions/battles.

People always want something new then get mad when (especially about WWII) things aren't the same as they've always been

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 12 of 14 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TTZ_Dipsy 

Yep but estern front missed and it's really sad for a WWII game.

Message 13 of 14 (354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WindowsManTv_CZE Continue the battle against cheat? Seems to me like, it's a battle you haven't touched at all yet.
8/10 game servers, infected with cheaters and they aren't even trying to hide it. TDM 110/0 kills, match ends in under 2 min, using a support MMG while running around, headshotting everyone. Heck, we even Went into a small room, 16 players, aimed at the 1 entrance into the room, and what do you know? he headshot all of us.

And since this is not a weekly occurens, but a server to server (8/10), so saying that your team is continuing to fight the battle, I must ask, what battle? What fight? It seems to me, that you guys aren't even trying, and if someone is, they needs to be replaced ASAP, since I have a higher chance of winning the lottery then going into a server with no cheaters on it. Get real, get real...fast and do something about it.

Message 14 of 14 (331 Views)