Re: THE CHEATING IS OUT OF * CONTROL!!!!

by handsupdonthack

Original Post

THE CHEATING IS OUT OF * CONTROL!!!!

★★ Guide

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU WORTHLESS * RESPAWN!

Message 1 of 8 (391 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

PREACHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 8 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@unferth  i saw one since 3 weeks, so pls... stop overreacting...

i am sure not every guy who does kill u is a cheater xD

Message 3 of 8 (361 Views)

★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

@unferth  i saw one since 3 weeks, so pls... stop overreacting...

i am sure not every guy who does kill u is a cheater xD

in which server you play? you saw one in 3 week xd. i see everyday in every match . 20% matches are legit and 80% are filled with cheaters. i can sen you lot of videos of cheaters. 

Message 4 of 8 (329 Views)

★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI  Just ignore this guy, so obvious that he defending the cheaters based on his reply. If the game its really clean from cheaters, EA or Respawn will do official annoucement that the game are getting in good situation but instead there is no any news about cheaters, it only news was since the 500k bans. We all know the truth of this game situation, so what ever it is, EA the one getting bad name, since we are trying addressing the game issue and even we all contributing something that reporting all these cheaters to make this game better place.

Message 5 of 8 (314 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's funny first game on tonight, got to final three, burst down before I could even see who shot me.  Spectated, aiming through hills and shooting at them before they are even spotted, then snapping on target.  But yea, keep saying there isn't a problem. 

Message 6 of 8 (301 Views)

★ Pro

@handsupdonthack Of course we know there is a problem, Of course apex knows there is a problem. Keep making dam posts about the same crap is useless. Ban people from hacking (They make another hack) then that hack has to be detected to get banned.. wake up and smell the coffee people. you cant just find all the dam hackers at 1 time. Yeh welcome to PC world. where * can't play without hacking.

Message 7 of 8 (293 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was responding to the dude saying people are overreacting about the number of cheats in the game. 

Message 8 of 8 (291 Views)