Re: THE BOTTOM LINE ABOUT HACKERS

by TJ400000

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Huntinwabits wrote:
@superjerome77. When a hack get caught , Don't work anymore, guess what??????? They make a new hack, So now guess what??? the EAC HAS TO FIND AND DETECT THIS NEW ONE. Its a revolving circle man. Welcome to PC gaming....

That's a slightly odd way to see the relationship between cheat and anti-cheat if you don't mind my saying so. It is after all the cheat who must find new ways to cheat. They are the ones going around in circles. Thinking

Message 11 of 22 (570 Views)

★ Apprentice

They(the hack makers) aren't the ones with their thumbs up their arse kindly saying. . . .with millions on the line here. . so yes round and round it will go. . . .same thing with many other make shift games like this one.

Message 12 of 22 (564 Views)

★ Apprentice

They have humiliated your company. . .they laugh at you every game they win.

Message 13 of 22 (572 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Well, I guess that answers my question. Will try again in a couple of months.
Message 14 of 22 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
IP bans are so worthless nowadays since you can literally get VPN's for free now... the main focus should be on Hardware and mac addresses which are unique.
Message 15 of 22 (551 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@MotherPhoker 

PREACH!!!

Message 16 of 22 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@superjerome77 

It sounds like you are playing in NA or EU servers sir.

" If you play long enough you will run into one, at least one hacker a day, and more if you are unlucky "

Yes, sounds like NA or EU servers.

But since most of my games were played on Taiwan servers the situation in March is like:

20 spammers, 5 - 10 cheaters, per game.

in April is like:

5 spammers, 1 - 3 cheaters, 0 - 5 zombies per game

At least 50% of the players in Asia had quit the game and giving up on any microtransactions for this game as for the millions of cheating-related personnels.

So you tell me if the situation had gone to very serious or not.

EA is aware of this but as we all know,

1 - Apex if F2P

2 - Origin account is easy to create

3 - How effective is the hardware ban we don't know

4 - There are millions of accounts associated with cheating in Asia

So EA does not have enough man power to handle the million strong army.

They are like the army of death in Game of Throne, yet there isn't enough power at Winterfell yet. It is not that easy to deal with.

Besides many people in Westeros are still saying there are no whitewalkers, the white walker thing is just *. Winter is not coming.

It is same everywhere. Those in sunny Kindslanding will never believe the tales from winter until they saw them.

So it is good for @DaAceXD to actually came to Asia and to see what it is like when the world is filled with cheaters and spammers everything.

It shares such similarity with Game of Throne, where everything started in the far north. Where the first hacker in Russia created the hacks that infested every game we are playing.

Message 17 of 22 (534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I call *, there are players with impossible aim but EA says there dealing with hackers??? I guess you never been shot at when a player clearly has no line of sight and died, not once but multiple times. Way to support a system of hacks most likely created by the creators of the game to make xtra money on the side while claiming to be "dealing with the hacks". EA has a history of ignoring cheaters in all there games so goodluck with trying to fix this issue.

Message 18 of 22 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@F340BD  this game is free and still you moan about EA? ... I don´t think you understand how complex it really is to defend against cheaters (even with machine learning its more or less impossible to protect against 100%). And cheating is nowhere close to being as bad like it was in season 1.

Message 19 of 22 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]

@NitromethaneAP wrote:

@F340BD And cheating is nowhere close to being as bad like it was in season 1.

No, It's just as bad as season 1 or worse even because these hacks are now better in camouflaging it as pure skill as it doesn't headshot or snap like strong magnet like the old hack and these new hacks are free.

Just because you don't see someone running like a DC super hero Flash and headshot everyone, then it's all good, no, this still needs to be brought to attention and be dealt with, hackers need to be punished.

Also those huyatv hackers are back and these guys don't * around, they will go hunt enemy squad after squad non stop, this is good because this will level the playing field for those soft hackers who only use wall hacks or soft aimbot, those hardcore hacker will rekt these "pro" wannabes, I welcome this kind of hacker, since EA / Respawn won't do anything anyway.

Message 20 of 22 (428 Views)