THANK YOU DEVS!!

by BillyBlazes44

Original Post

THANK YOU DEVS!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just want to take the time to say thank you to the apex team for constantly listening and taking action based on the player base. While I personally didn't mind the new TTK with the evo armors. It's nice to know that the devs do listen. It's not just with the evo armor changes it's with everything from the new mirage ultimate to the lifeline buffs. I love how I'll read these forums and see ideas that players have given taken into consideration. So once again thank you. This is an awesome game and respawn is an even better team

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: THANK YOU DEVS!!

★★ Guide
@BillyBlazes44 now it feel's much better, but audio still need fix
Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: THANK YOU DEVS!!

Community Manager

@Warz0ne_Legends There is a small dev comment on this subject on the Reddit here:https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ilxik7/season_6_evo_armor_changes/g3vjwus?utm_source=s...

"We are aware of and have people dedicated to solving the issue. Unfortunately, it's not a simple problem and we're trying very hard to track down the cause. To complicate things, it's never been an issue in our internal playtests when we can actually debug the issue, so having a live game issue with no debugging capability makes it difficult to track down. Just wanted to comment here that we are aware and working on it."

@BillyBlazes44 Thanks for the post!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)