Re: TGIF Legends

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TGIF Legends

Thank god it's Friday Legends. 

The new season has kicked off since my last Friday post. I hope you are all having fun so far this season.

For me it has been fine once I finally got the game set up. On Tuesday I tried 3xs to DL the update and it got suck every time at about 90% about 1 1/2 hrs wasted. I however solved the problem by de-installing the game and re-installing on Origin for PC. Problem fixed.

I really cannot say much about the new map yet as I have only played a grand total of 3 games to date all Ranked BR.  The 3rd game was great, playing Octane I managed to clutch in two engagements insuring our teams survival, while providing 3 revives. I went on to be the teams kill leader with 3 kills and 1 assit, needless to say we won the match +204 RP.

The new ranked points system seems to be good, or at least I like it. Taking out higher ranked players for more RP is good. 

Currently no server issues, for me at least, as of yet, so great job done there.

The map is large, and I think it could use more of the jump towers for rotation however I have not played that much so I will have to see.

The launch cannons are pretty cool but to uni-directional and tend to be camped which is not so good.

I cannot speak about the PvE stuff as I have not had any encounters with PvE creatures yet.

White armor and helmets need to be removed from ground loot.  

I have not played Ash yet so no comments about her yet.

The Flatline is still rocking it, just wish I could find a decent 3x for it. 

Tonight I should be able to get a better feel for the map as I have a solid 4-6 hours to play tonight with my good friends Leston and Xuna69. @MandatoryIDtag I will be able to provide you the info you requested sometime after my Friday session.

@EA_Barry pass on to the DEV team, especially Mr. Reece, they did a fantastic job on the map it is beautiful, maybe a few minor tweaks need to be made, I am hopeful the community will provide some positive feedback on this.

Again TGIF and hope all you Legends are having fun out there in the Outlands.

If you see me coming run away, far away, it just makes it easier on me as you will probably shred me in like 1-2 seconds.    

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 1 of 6 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@Asmodeus566 Dang another Friday has passed?! This is like your third one already? I can’t believe how time flies by so fast. Next thing we know it’s Christmas already. LOL.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Asmodeus566 Dang another Friday has passed?! This is like your third one already? I can’t believe how time flies by so fast. Next thing we know it’s Christmas already. LOL.
Message 2 of 6 (199 Views)

★★★ Pro

I've only had a couple of sessions this week and have loved it so far.  The matchmaking not so much (paired with level 50 and under and the champion squad has 9000+ kills between them, I mean how does that happen?).

Looking forward to a long sesh with the brother tonight.  Always good for a laugh.

Love the map and what this season offers so far.  Genuinely surprised at some of the backlash on here.

Message 3 of 6 (195 Views)

@Cheese9Man 

Yes sir big Cheese it is like the third one and I plan on keeping them coming.

Providing my thoughts on maps, bugs, balance, and the general health of the game. 

Along with helping out the community where I can and just trying to get us a little less toxic and helping us to help the Devs to help us in keeping the game in a good or better place to enjoy ourselves as a small little escape from reality when we need the escape.

So lets escape a little in the season to Escape. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 6 (174 Views)

@Asmodeus566 wrote:

The Flatline is still rocking it, just wish I could find a decent 3x for it.    

Man, I find Rangers all over the place so far!

Message 5 of 6 (150 Views)

★★ Pro

@Asmodeus566that's what I lowkey do, but in less quality usually (there are exceptions tho)

Message 6 of 6 (148 Views)