TF3

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: TF3

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe I think what people want is a variety of modes. Like COD has.The more people logging into apex and tf3 or whatever it is in the end helps the overall game.
Message 11 of 19 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Same question can be asked for other games... that are years old!

TF1/2 are years old but still get lobbies filled whereas I see games off less than a year old struggling or having shut down servers.

Reason that it’s not getting full fast is due to the age. Most fps players don’t want to play the same game year after year after year for day after day.

TF2 was an amazing game due to the SP... and the robust TF1 feeling that got added on.
Message 12 of 19 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@pastaclownTF2 is a very fun game but the fanboys are too invested to actually see the point Daniel was trying to make. That's why I don't go to r/Titanfall anymore. I hate fanboys of any type.

I would play it a bit more(not as much as Apex tho) but playing on 200 ping isn't that fun.

Message 13 of 19 (244 Views)

★★★ Expert
@pastaclown This is an example why it sucks that we don't get dev replies on AHQ as well. Daniel explained this well, but Reddit format buries things, I hate it with a passion.
Message 14 of 19 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QBut cookies are delicious! 😂

What browser are you using?

Message 15 of 19 (211 Views)

★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe honestly without the bot highlighting Developer replies I wouldn't have known that Daniel even talked about that. There's a lot that needs to be done to improve Dev communication.

Message 16 of 19 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 I mostly use my phone... But still Chrome.
Message 17 of 19 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QFirefox is better about blocking cookies & such. You have more control over what you can do as far as cookies & tracking.

Message 18 of 19 (172 Views)

★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe shid servers and subpar optimization. (the optimization is really good considering it’s a console port. like it could pass as a pc game but because of that it just looks like a badly optimized pc game so imo it’s subpar optimization as it’s basically a pc game)
Message 19 of 19 (161 Views)