System Override discussion thread!

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: System Override discussion thread!

★★★★★ Novice

We recently gave details on the new System Override Collection event with a new LTM, Prize Track, Event Cosmetics and Heirloom Preview. 

Check it out here, and let us know what you think below!

OK, first off I'm really excited for this event. As I am an octane main. I just want to make a suggestion to your new heirloom system. Maybe you could add a once per account thing where you can dismantle an heirloom you already had before the update and don't want, and turn it into the respective amount of heirloom credits needed to craft another one? Just a thought. 

Also one question. Will the event packs cost 700 credits? Or will they be a different price this time around? 

Message 31 of 54 (626 Views)

★★★ Expert

-Day 3027

The Silver Spoon collection event just released. A new heirloom is being sold now. Along with 24 "collection" items to boot, out of the 24 legends, a majority have an heirloom set now, maybe Respawn will soon consider the game profitable enough to fix the instability crashes. And improve the bread and butter game experience with modes like solo's and duo's. Maybe if i just hand over another $200,- I will get something in return some day. 

-Random Apex player.

Message 32 of 54 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

Will you only be able to get octane's heirloom from THE event packs? Or will you get shards?

Message 33 of 54 (554 Views)

Champion
@nickgellzzz I imagine it'll be available after the event to purchase with shards!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 34 of 54 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro We both know it's not gonna happen but for another 200 you'll likely get another heirloom so there is that. :P
Message 35 of 54 (538 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a question: Will we be able to convert our current heirlooms into shards? I got the pathfinder heirloom recently but i never play him, and was wondering if it would be possible with this new system to trade it for a character i do play, namely lifeline?

Message 36 of 54 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

I reallllllyy hope so

Message 37 of 54 (482 Views)

@EA_David Looks like I’m buying their heirloom.. i main bang quite a bit.

The armor looks interesting. I’m curious does it reset when dropped or looted off of a death box?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 38 of 54 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DarthValtrexApparently the level will stay the same when dropped/looted. Doesn't seem right imo, would be better if a couple levels were chipped off upon killing someone wearing it. But I might change my mind after actually using it, and they're using this LTM to test it out so they might change that afterwards.

Message 39 of 54 (437 Views)

I think it depends. I would be a little annoyed if I killed someone who had one and it was late game and it reset. You would have to chose between that blue/purple/gold. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 40 of 54 (437 Views)