System Override discussion thread!

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: System Override discussion thread!

★★★★★ Expert

1. Finally we can choose what heirloom we wanted. That's great.

2. Progressive shield is good, let see how it works inside death box. If you killed enemy with red level, will we get red level as well ? 

3. Static loot box, 1st time will feel like random but after that, it will like dropping into train. You've to remember where are the good stuff. It will be interesting.

4. Bangelore skin still meh...

Message 11 of 54 (763 Views)

★★★★ Guide

With the implementation of the Heirloom shop, will that give players the ability to "sell" any unwanted heirloom they already received for an heirloom of a character they use?

I haven't even received 1 herloom yet, but I am sure people will be wondering about that.

As for the Evo Shield... I am definitely looking forward to trying that out since I typically get good damage per game.

Message 12 of 54 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@IAmTheMeddler I'm in this position. I have 3 heirlooms, 2 of which I don't want and there's nothing I can do about it. A lot of people I know are in this position too. The introduction of a new event is interesting but knowing that there was no consideration for old players puts a lot of people in a tough spot in terms of playing the game.
Message 13 of 54 (743 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo EVO Shield stats carry over so yes, if you killed a Red Armor enemy or give your Red Armor to a teammate. They get it too which is stupid in my opinion.

I think EVO Shields should reset if this is the case. Death Boxes should emit the EVO Shield Glowing effect around the death box. But this gives players a choice. Take the EVO shield to have 125 health and hope you do enough damage to get it to Red Armor which puts you at 225 health.
Message 14 of 54 (738 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EA_David Hopefully there'll be a Mirage buff in this. Not counting on it though...
Message 15 of 54 (726 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David so I have a question. I've played wraith since before the season 1BP, I've only ever played her. I literally just got the pathfinder heirloom which is the one I wanted least. With the new heirloom system is it possible to swap them out? It's just that for having played for so much of this games life and when I finally get rewarded with an heirloom it's the one I wanted least... it would really make my day if someone could let me know if it's possible to switch them out
Message 16 of 54 (674 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ninety7lives Please let me know, I'm desperate, I wasnt going to spend any more money to get it. I'm really sad because it literally took the 500 Apex packs, a full year, and a lot of money just to get something I'll never use 😭😭
Message 17 of 54 (664 Views)

★★ Expert

Loving all the new skins and the new armor!? This event is going to be insane and I'm glad it's lasting longer than a few days! 

Can't wait to jump in and and test it, red seems OP but it also looks like it'll slowly disappear back to lvl3. 

Message 18 of 54 (663 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ninety7lives Like maybe limit them to only one time being sold or traded
Message 19 of 54 (662 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_David Just watched the trailer (which looks sick!) but just a couple of questions:

1) I noticed a pathfinder grappling a friendly Crypto drone in the trailer. Does that mean Respawn has acknowledged that the hele-grapple is a legit strat and not an exploit?

2) Are new voice lines being introduced when you ping an enemy? I heard Pathfinder say "Revenant is here. Oh no!". Are direct enemy pings going to be more specific in terms of the legend you pinged?
Message 20 of 54 (638 Views)