Re: System Override discussion thread!

by IAmTheMeddler

Original Post

★★ Expert
@Leo_the_Lion25 scan looks massive, I hope it's another buff 'cause my dude could use it.
Message 21 of 54 (772 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_David I'm a little confused on the Shard System:
So when either 500 packs are opened or $500 are spent you can choose any heirloom. And the progress won't reset at event launch. Well I have opened a Apex pack that contained a Wraith Heirloom (Don't play Wraith). Though I have bought almost every Legendary Octane skin and opened several packs. So since I got unexpectedly got Wraith heirloom does my 500 $/pack reset? Or does it continue. I really want the Octane heirloom and I already spent a-lot on my Octane main. Though I dried out on money, so does my progress stay or does it reset my progress when an Heirloom is obtained unexpectedly. (Hoping I didn't waste my money.)
Message 22 of 54 (753 Views)

★★ Expert
@031567 resets whenever you obtain a heirloom outside LT Events.

This LT event heirloom should be around $170 if you wish to get it during the event. That way you won't need to spend $500 ( or less) on gambling your luck
Message 23 of 54 (702 Views)

★★ Guide
"We've heard your complaints about no footstep audio, bad loot, bugs, server lag/tickrate so we've decided to ignore that completely and come out with new skins!"
Message 24 of 54 (675 Views)

Is that balisong (butterfly knife) in the vid the heirloom?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 25 of 54 (656 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Octane gets a Heirloom over Bang? 

Bang is OG, she was there from the start.

Octane got added whenever.

Where's the love for Bang??? 

Oh another stupid coloured skin.

Probably has weird pants like the last skin. . 

Besides that looks awesome. Standard smile

Message 26 of 54 (651 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_David so when you get a heriloom out of a box you now get heirloom fragments in order to craft whatever heirloom you want? what about the people who got heirlooms before this comes out? will they beable to trade it in and get a new one of their choice? if not i'm gonna be pretty disappointed after getting the lifeline one when I wanted a different one.

Message 27 of 54 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jimmahwd OG or not, there’s no love for Bang. Octane is more loved as a character than Bang, so he gets one earlier. Maybe it’s due to Bang being what the Mozambique was. She’s a meme if it’s involving skins & cosmetics. I think they want to nail hers so she can get out of that rot.

Despite that I’ll laugh my bum off when/if Revenant will get his earlier than any others who were before him :P

@OldTreeCreeper yes it is. Meh I wouldn’t see him as a butterfly knife person... but it does turn into a ‘dip pen’ with his signature juice when it’s assembled.
Message 28 of 54 (618 Views)

★★ Guide

It just doesnt seem like Octanes heirloom even fits his character

Message 29 of 54 (615 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@Tperodactyl His heirloom butterfly knife does incorporate a syringe into it though, so I think it fits perfectly. Watch the full animation again in case you missed that
Message 30 of 54 (717 Views)