Re: Switching platforms lost all my skins

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Switching platforms lost all my skins

★★★ Newbie

I feel like it isn’t right that since I switched from PS4 to computer I lose all my skins. I spent easily over 3-4 hundred dollars on apex and now I can’t even use any of them. It just blows that I love the game, so I want to continue to play but lose all the progress I made.

Message 1 of 25 (8,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Do you expect when you move from one country to another country, do you expect your house, your lawn, your tree, your school also moved there ?? :P

Message 2 of 25 (8,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No but I would expect everything that I bought in my first house to be there since I own those items.

Message 3 of 25 (8,388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo Not the best analogy there! xD
Message 4 of 25 (8,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed

Message 5 of 25 (8,383 Views)

★ Novice
@GokuZswag I agree with you, even though I haven't spent nearly as much money as you I've been playing Apex on Xbox since it came out and recently switched to PC. I have some good stats and skins on Xbox and wish for it transferred to my PC account.
Message 6 of 25 (8,367 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Its been stated tons of times on the forums that your progression will not carry over to another console or pc.

The game wasn't built from the ground up for cross progression. There is also articles on the internet stating that cross progression isn't possible with apex legends and it may never be. Because it wasn't implemented in the early design of the game.

I play on ps4 and not looking forward when I have to switch to PC knowing my progression will not follow. Maybe by then TitanFall 3 be out and I can happily move away from Apex legends.

Message 7 of 25 (8,344 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@RevenanT-G7 <- as this guy stated. If I spend hundreds on a game, you better believe I know whats what down to who designed which character, so I don’t go on a forum after the fact stating what you stated.

So many articles, threads, posts on reddit... heck as of this writing there’s a thread 3 positions down from this one regarding no cross progression at all...

You can either just wait until they implement it or start anew
Message 8 of 25 (8,333 Views)

★★ Expert

@apostolateofDOOM 

LOL...+1

Back to the drawing board...oh wait, he left it on the lawn

Heart

Message 9 of 25 (8,326 Views)

★★ Expert
@GokuZswag its a sacrifice that must be made due to the way to made their game, and that can't be reverted at this point according to devs.

I have Apex for both XB and PC but only spend on XB and only play PC when I wanna mess around or try my luck in their Ranked lobbies just for fun.
Message 10 of 25 (8,307 Views)