Swarm Characters to get Costumes in September?

by PineapplePiano

Original Post

Swarm Characters to get Costumes in September?

★★★ Pro

Hello, everyone! I've really been enjoying the swarm character class in this week's weekly event, and I'm just wondering if the devs plan to add customizations to them? I understand this is probably not going to happen, as they are supposed to be based off of AI models, but I would love to see them in the future!

Message 1 of 6 (446 Views)

Re: Swarm Characters to get Costumes in September?

★★★★ Expert
@PineapplePiano I agree! They could at least enable us to customize the hats they have. If they don't plan on making specific hats for them, they could enable us to use the universal hats that don't fit any other character well anyway.
Message 2 of 6 (439 Views)

★ Pro
This has so much potential. What if the hat you wore was a replacement for the bucket and pot, or the spawnable version also wears the hat you use for the playable ones?
Message 3 of 6 (411 Views)

Champion

Having costumes for these Swarm characters would make it significantly easier to distinguish between players (who would generally wear the costumes) and Al (who cannot wear the costumes). Plus, costumes are always fun to get and use.

Message 4 of 6 (406 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Let's hope so.

I really like playing these character to, but they look kinda dull.

Message 5 of 6 (384 Views)

★★ Pro
@PineapplePiano I don't think so, seems like a missed opportunity. It doesn't look like anything has been datamined for them and there is an upgrade for each character which gives them a hat.
Message 6 of 6 (371 Views)