Suspended why

by Simcityrun2016

Original Post

Suspended why

★★ Novice

why does it say i am suspended like this?

Message 1 of 6 (490 Views)

Re: Suspended why

Community Manager

Hey @Simcityrun2016 for any ban or sanction you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok well it’s not like I did anything to be banned I just woke up from a nap and decided to play and now I can’t I’m sort of frustrated because I just started playing like 3 days ago and I had already opened the crates and got legendary weapons if my progress gets deleted so will all of that so I have contacted them just waiting for a reply or something to happen like I’m playing legit no program no hack or anything I’m noob so I don’t understand how I can get banned like I get killed more then anything and I suck really bad at fps games so I guess I got banned for sucking so badly lol 

Message 3 of 6 (443 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Simcityrun2016 you will need to wait to hear back from out TOS team. We cannot discuss any ban or sanction on AHQ. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

They said that I was still cheating when no I’m not this is bs 

Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

★★ Novice

I know that it’s just *  that I got banned for no reason 

Message 6 of 6 (393 Views)