Suspended account, still not active after ban time over.

by Inflame4real

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspended account, still not active after ban time over.

★★★ Novice

Suspended for 168 hours due to toxic behavior. 

Been 204 hours so far and still locked out of my account. 

Can I get back into my account any time soon?

Regards InFlamE

Message 1 of 7 (961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suspended account, still not active after ban time over.

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any TOS sanction on your account @Inflame4real.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (883 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hey @Inflame4real There's not much anyone on Answers HQ can really do to help with suspensions. However the guide below should help you get in touch with the right team to discuss the issue:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 7 (954 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any TOS sanction on your account @Inflame4real.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (884 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko
Hello and thank you for coming back to me. I have gotten back to the team with an e-mail but its been 5 days since the ban is suppose to be lifted and the team hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Why is there such a system in place where a ban that has been expired has to be manually removed after time when its clear that its going to cause people to write in e-mail messages about it. More work for you guys and longer time for me to play my account.

I accept my ban time because it was justified for my behavior, but after the chosen time I should be eligible to get back to my account.
Just food for thought :-)
Message 4 of 7 (879 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Inflame4real you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond as we are not able to assist with any account-related issues on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (872 Views)

★ Novice

Hey.

So I got a ban for 45 days. Now 46 days has passed and I’m still device suspended. Like what can I even do at this point. 

Message 6 of 7 (827 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fardin067 you will need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I shared above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (810 Views)