Re: Suspended acc

by GoodfellaV70

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspended acc

★★★ Newbie

What's up EA ?  I've been playing with my friends everyday and I go disabled out of nowhere? Been playing the whole day then got suspended at night? Because reasons said I was being toxic in chat. Hello? Im with my friends all day. Everyday we grinding. We play with discord. Why on earth would I use CHAT. AND WHEN DID I TOXIC IN CHAT. What is this RANDOM SUSPEN????? FIX THANKS. FUNNY. FUNNNY. I have no words to describe what happened LMAO

Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @HypNotiCGr3y01.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @HypNotiCGr3y01.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My original EA account was attached to an old email that got hacked and was subsequently deleted. I am unable to obtain access as it is no longer in Yahoo's system. I've been through 3 live chats and provided information I know to be correct and have been told nothing we can do create a new gamertag (and lose games/hours of progress/etc). This is ludicrous and just flat unacceptable. Where is the support for being a loyal EA gamer?
Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GoodfellaV70, if our live support team has been unable to assist then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)