Suspended 7 days for writting in squad chat with my friends?

by EzioWindowsVista

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspended 7 days for writting in squad chat with my friends?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I made a support ticket but I don't really think someone will answer to it or even if someone answers it will probably be an automated bot, so I might just post it here.
I tried getting in touch with EA live chat but I couldn't find that and even if I find it from what I've seen they will drag the call until my suspend expires.This is my support ticket number:#75019681

I got suspended 1 week for saying "kill *" and something in a different language so nobody would have understood that in squad chat where only my friends could see. This really feels like a joke to be honest. I would understand if I got banned for flaming someone but for saying that where only my friends could see???In R6you get a warning if you write something like that in chat so I didn't write but since I saw you can write whatever you want in Apex of course I did just that. Also in Rainbow Six siege if you do flame someone in chat you get banned ONLY IN R6 NOT IN EVERY UBISOFT GAME, and in League of Legends you get chat restricted not all your games restricted lmao. Maybe Valve should do this too, you say "kill *" in CSGO or Steam Community and you cannot play anything on Steam wouldn't that be nice? I wanted to play Battlefield 1 and V with my friends but I guess that's out of the question now. I don't know, ban permanently on Apex or from typing anything in chat I just want to play other EA games.

[CM - Removed attachment]

Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suspended 7 days for writting in squad chat with my friends?

Community Manager

@EzioWindowsVista If you are trying to get in contact with an EA Advisor, you can do so by going to help.ea.com and selecting the Contact US option at the top. Make sure to select information relevant to your issue and you will be lead to a page with contact options currently available for you. 

If you are trying to find more information out about a Suspension or Ban on your EA Account, We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@EzioWindowsVista If you are trying to get in contact with an EA Advisor, you can do so by going to help.ea.com and selecting the Contact US option at the top. Make sure to select information relevant to your issue and you will be lead to a page with contact options currently available for you. 

If you are trying to find more information out about a Suspension or Ban on your EA Account, We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.   

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

mohamad rajid

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)