Survey on the Legends to analyse which ones need balancing the most

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Survey on the Legends to analyse which ones need balancing the most

★★★ Pro

Hey AHQ Community

I've set up a survey using Microsoft Forms that will ask your opinions on the Legends to hopefully collect data on which Legends need balancing changes the most.

Since it's a public survey your responses will be anonymous.

After the survey I'll collect the responses and display the data for you all to look at! Standard smile

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAANAAR9viopUMlNC...

Message 1 of 5 (204 Views)

Re: Survey on the Legends to analyse which ones need balancing the most

★★ Pro

@CompleatBeet"who is your main"

Haha good one, I don't have a main I maybe had mains but now I just play what I feel like playing.. It might not be all legends, but it's also not just few specific..

Message 2 of 5 (199 Views)

@CompleatBeet Just to clear things up, I voted for the other legend!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (184 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @damsonwhufndthis 

I never used to have a main lol. I played a mix of Bang and Wraith back in S2 when I started, and to this day I still don't have a true "main". I spend most of my time playing Lifeline, Gibraltar, Horizon and Revenant. If I had to answer the question I'd put Rev because he's my most played out of the 4.

Hey @DarthValtrex 

Thanks for taking part! Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (146 Views)

★★★ Pro

So far 4 people have taken part and 3 of the responders said they think Loba needs a buff.

I agree to an extent, I don't really think she needs a "buff", all the Black Market buffs she's received especially the infinite ammo have definitely upped her popularity and I think she's in a good spot in terms of balancing, similar to Bang.

2 of the responders think Horizon needs a nerf, and she really does. But I think the fact she is the most picked Legend is not all bad. We finally have a Legend who may end the Wraith meta we've had for 8 whole seasons, so I think Respawn should be careful with how they approach nerfs to Horizon.

Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)