Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Support the Devs Or Go.

by ikilledabug

Original Post

Support the Devs Or Go.

★ Apprentice

So seriously people need to stop complaining and moaning about everything and actually show some support and appreciation for this game. Its a great game in so many ways and yes there may have been a few issues at times but coding/programming isnt an easy task but they are always updating this as soon as they can. they really are trying to give you a better game but with everyone just complaining and moaning im surprised they even bother, show respect and support for your game creators or you wont have games to play. Like most games its the players that ruin them by exploiting or just unneeded complaining. so either show support and acknowledge that theyre trying or leave the game and dont play it, no one is forcing you to stay on the game and pretty sure no one wants to hear your complaining. So Devs, youre doing a great job! not everyone knows the difficulties you face through coding etc. but you really have done a great job! looking forward to newer updates on the game. 

Message 1 of 41 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This game does need work, but the devs are really on top of things. I'm coming off of Overwatch and Destiny 2, and their devs are just...they're not good at all. The Devs on Overwatch have been silent for about a year on anything. And Bungie just got done nerfing pretty much every weapon for no reason. Bioware at least gives me the power fantasy Destiny 2 refuses to let me have, and they have the communication that Blizzard needs.

I just hope they keep up this communication and hard work, and that we, as a community, don't ruin it.

Message 2 of 41 (487 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@ZakJamesChester wrote:

So seriously people need to stop complaining and moaning 

Honestly, this forum is just full of people whining about people moaning and complaining.

Why don't you take some of your own medicine and talk about something else? It's really annoying when you come here to look for info/builds and all you see is the same 4 guys whining about how everyone hates on the game.

Message 3 of 41 (460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the game and devs are getting what they deserve, its that simple. The game is a mess, its very buggy and it has major play mechanics issues so of course the forums are going reflect that.

Message 4 of 41 (439 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm sure the devs hear us loud and clear. 

Message 5 of 41 (427 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ikilledabug wrote:

@ZakJamesChester wrote:

So seriously people need to stop complaining and moaning 

Honestly, this forum is just full of people whining about people moaning and complaining.

Why don't you take some of your own medicine and talk about something else? It's really annoying when you come here to look for info/builds and all you see is the same 4 guys whining about how everyone hates on the game.

Oh look, someone complaining about someone else complaining. How original. 

Message 6 of 41 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Morlach_AU

I completely disagree. I’ve played games that were worse and more buggy. I’ve also played games that had less bugs, but weren’t as fun. The OP is right, I have seen a lot of really childish complaints on here, forums just seem to bring out the stupidity in people, sadly.

Message 7 of 41 (402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

@Morlach_AU

I completely disagree. I’ve played games that were worse and more buggy. I’ve also played games that had less bugs, but weren’t as fun. The OP is right, I have seen a lot of really childish complaints on here, forums just seem to bring out the stupidity in people, sadly.

what you say is 100% true but no one can deny there are lots of issues with the game and that results in lots of noise on forums.

Message 8 of 41 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I did support the 'dev's' in the only way that matters in this setting. I paid for the game. Bioware/EA is a business. They put out a product, I paid for it. That is all the support any business should expect from a customer.
So, unless they want to give customers (not me) their money back, or since this is your post, you refund the customers, what is the point of this post of yours?
Message 9 of 41 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So what you want is for people to stop moaning about things that are wrong and just shut up and play the game or stop playing the game ......... hhmmm that makes great sense ok everyone shut up now and just play the game so the devs won’t know what’s working and what’s not and what’s bugged and what’s not.

Wow this game will never be completed if we all listened to this.

Like the guy above stated ive also shown my support by buying the game so do I really need to be sugar coating everything like they are children? The game can be good but right now it’s not - loot is a major issue for most people - lack of solid content for some and lack of any kind of end game others and they are all right. But if no one complains about these things then the devs won’t know they need addressing.

If I order a meal and it arrives with things missing  tastes disgusting and is poor quality then hell yeah I’ll complain and expect something to be done about it!

Message 10 of 41 (370 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help