Re: Support for old FIFA games?

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Support for old FIFA games?

★★ Novice

Hi everybody, I'm new here on the EA Forum, but I'm only here for one simple question: is there any kind of support for old FIFA editions? Like really old ones, I'm talking about FIFA 09 or 10. Actually, I'd like to purchase them but can't find any original DVD copies for sale in my area, not sure if buying from UK retailers is a good deal. Appreciate your time & attention.

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@ComradeNilony 

Considering the age of those games and the fact we do not sell FIFA '09 or '10 anymore and that the online service for those games is discontinued, the level of support offered will be minimal.

If you find a second hand physical copy, we can probably help with basic troubleshooting for the offline portion of those games but not much more.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@ComradeNilony 

Considering the age of those games and the fact we do not sell FIFA '09 or '10 anymore and that the online service for those games is discontinued, the level of support offered will be minimal.

If you find a second hand physical copy, we can probably help with basic troubleshooting for the offline portion of those games but not much more.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (392 Views)