Re: Support class needs a buff

by Marcusspinner

Original Post

Support class needs a buff

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have been playing support but I feel that support always been underwelming. The gadgets are not impressive and feel underwelming. Why do most classes have a bigger utility. The support has just one distingues gadgets AT pistol and this gadget is even that powerfull, the other two: mines assault class also has and the AP mines both medic and scout have. I think support needs a rework or buff like giving him more mines to spread going from 3 to 4 mines in previous Battlefield the support had more gadgets and more mines to deploy even vehicles have more mines to deploy in the game and support is just getting no kills with this amount so increase the amount of active mines in the field from 3 to 4.

Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

AT pistol grenades are extremely useful for destroying cover and Supports can resupply themselves - Couple that with the sheer power and accuracy of bipodded MMG's I don't exactly think they need a buff

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)

★★ Pro

I kindly disagree with that statement. First of all the the AT pistol is a great geadget as @TTZ_Dipsy said. It is very usfull to destroy cover and deals enough damage to paticipate in fighting vehicles. Furthermore please don´t increase the number of deployable mines. They are ennoying enough in the game already, being barely visible on certain maps and doing a lot of damage. I wouldn´t mind getting additional gadgets for the support class, as long as it isn´t another blindfire or explosive device. The game is at a good state and we don´t need any more explosive spam.

Aside from that, I don´t see the support class being underwhelming. I personaly don´t like playing with the MMGs, because I don´t like the playstyle you have to switch to with those weapons. However the MMGs can deal massive amounts of damage when used correctly. And the other support weapons are really good as well. The LMGs are really good at medium range and shotguns are so much fun using them close range. So with the support class it is really easy to adjust the loadout to the situation you are in depending an the map and offers a really wide range of possible playsstyles.

Statswise the support class is my best to secondbest class as well. Best in kills/min and secondbest in k/d and score/min.

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

For me the gadgets feel copie paste (mines and grenade launcher), it is a soft assault character and every where there is a resupply station so resupplying is also not really an adition to your team, so powerfull the class isn't. The gadget given to the assault makes the support feels obsolute. I wish the support had better gadgets or different gadget, this is the reason I wish it has a buff for the class because it has nothing special in comparison to the rest of the classes

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)