Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Support Seal is killing me

by Spectre_01101

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
never screwed anyone over..in fact im the one all ways finishing the monitor bosses and it clearly shows Standard smile too bad you look at like like a glass half full of * people friend
Message 11 of 16 (106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
More than free to move along then. sho sho
Message 12 of 16 (105 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
nothing to hide here homie :P thats daily grind game play...seems a lot of people have misguided anger they have zero drops it seems..I would be more than happy to grind out MW and legendaries with anyone and share what I do. add me on xbox k stote1
Message 13 of 16 (101 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Haven't used any other weapon with colossus than Thunderbolt of Yvennia since it somehow does 30k damage ticks with the lightning effect, without any lightning damage buffs or marksman rifle/weapon damage buffs. And it ticks kinda often...though the damage numbers in Anthem don't seem to mean much but in GM3 can 2 shot most of the normal, unshielded enemies and just destroy the shields of shielded enemies.

edit: Is it weird to enjoy talking about the game more now than playing it? I haven't gotten myself to even turn origin on the whole day...

Message 14 of 16 (95 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah thunderbolt is one of my favs too but since I run electric focus seal and a frost blast seal I balance it our with one of the fire weapons.
Message 15 of 16 (88 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it's completely plausible.

I didn't put that much in myself but by sheer fluke got what I'd consider the 'best' weapons (Avenging Herald, Wyvern, Ralner's Blaze etc.) on good legendary rolls with very few junk weapons before that (near-god roll on Wyvern).

Curious if OP would agree with me that the gameplay impact of this hard earned loot isn't dramatic enough it feels worth it?

Message 16 of 16 (74 Views)
Twitter Stream