Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Support Seal is killing me

by Mryellowpinky

Original Post

Highlighted

Support Seal is killing me

★★★★★ Novice

This is the haul I've collected since launch. 

The game doesn't really start to be super fun until you collect enough master works then legendary are icing to the power.  But that  Support seal is getting to me....please let me finish this out BioWare..

Seal of the Open Mind.pngVenomous Blaze.pngHailstorm's Renewal.pngWinter's Wrath.pngWinter's Wrath (2).pngBinary Star.png

Best combo for me is Hailstorm and Seal of the Open Mind.  Great for stuns to re position and lighting for those pesky shields. very effective.

Death from Abouve.pngDeath from Abouve.pngPapa Pump.pngPapa Pump (2).pngRadiant Fortress.pngRahlner's Blaze.pngSoothing Touch.pngTruth of Tarsis.pngVassa's Suprise.png

All strong weapons but in my opinion nothing beats the proc weapons Divine Vengeance and Ralner's Blaze.

Gunslinger's Mark.pngMark of Wrath.pngToken of Daring.pngSymbiotic Surge.pngThermal Cooling.png

However I have gotten more than all of these before the 1.0.3  and am finding it difficult to get more esp in my own class.  I don't like getting colossus and interceptor legendary components but meh..ill end up grinding all the classes at some point so I really don't mind

Message 1 of 16 (375 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Anyone else annoyed by the complete pretentiousness of this guy?

Message 2 of 16 (355 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

He wanted to show us his toys......

Message 3 of 16 (348 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@xenowulf 

Yep, patting himself on the back for being a complete scumbag. There is no way he got that many legendaries without exploiting the game and screwing over everyone that tries to play legitimately.

Message 4 of 16 (343 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
Spoiler
Is it horrible of me to kind of hope that Bioware flags his account to not allow a MW or Legendary support item to drop for him once they do implement them into the game?
Message 5 of 16 (338 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
You know they aren't in the game yet right...? Also, I get that you are trying show off your loot which is cool but I can't actually read any of the stats on them because of the low res pics you've put up. I agree with you about Divine Vengeance though, easily the best overall gun I've used.
Message 6 of 16 (296 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

I'm level 25 now! :eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 16 (281 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

You got tons of Legendary stuff. But I got very serious rare chest >:]  

is It  never ever exsist before in anthem world :O).  If my FB is public maybe I will got a million like .  

cheer 

Message 8 of 16 (233 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)
@xXLordNevikXx Nice haul! You must have put in an enormous amount of time to get them, patiently going through the grind. BioWare is definitely working on adding high tier support gear, which is not in the game currently.
Message 9 of 16 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
yea it amazes me at how many of these people assume I somehow glitched or exploited...Ive played since launch and haven't put it down, would love any dev to "check" my account or game play lol.
Message 10 of 16 (159 Views)
Twitter Stream