Support Battlefield V’s live Service Again

by beefonpc

Original Post

Support Battlefield V’s live Service Again

★ Novice

Please EA. Can we please get a chapter 7 returning back to Europe with the Eastern Front. This game had its issues and controversies before and when it came out, but you guys stuck with it and delivered on the live service all the way up before the stupid pandemic hit. I really wish this could have been just a long delay. 

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

Re: Support Battlefield V’s live Service Again

Hero
@beefonpc Same here in all honesty but as they're focusing on the next game now we won't get any more content updates for BFV unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (541 Views)

@ElliotLH I really want them to update the game and add things like Bot play but it sadly will not happen.
Message 3 of 5 (491 Views)

Hero
@PlurgeTrooper I agree, honestly. I'd be very happy if there was content support again as it feels unfinished with how they left it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (454 Views)

Hello @beefonpc , @PlurgeTrooper

I'm big fan of Battlefield like you guys but there will be no new Chapter because EA/DICE is focused on the new Battlefield Game.. Also will be new update for #BattlefieldV later this Year that will focus on adding more features for 'Community Games' so there will be more fun.. Standard smile

People will be able to Create Servers with their own rules, ban and kick players so Communities will have something new to play with..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 5 (450 Views)