Re: Superstar Styles

by divit2019

Original Post

Superstar Styles

Champion

What's the point of buying Superstar Styles Tokens if you cannot trade them for Styles in the sets?

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 1 of 10 (1,172 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes, I also think the superstars are too slow updated. Let see. I hope this week we can get superstars to 105.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 10 (1,138 Views)

Champion

My Superstars are low level, just like me lol. I'll tell you when I'll reach higher levels.

Message 3 of 10 (1,118 Views)

Champion

I think that up to 90 level it's okay to upgrade a Superstar. Beyond 90 gets a lot more difficult. I don't know about beyond 99.

Message 4 of 10 (1,025 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ANTITEXNH It isn't really difficult if you complete the daily,weekly and monthly blitz of shards and level up tokens. Also by grinding arena, you get sweet rewards to have them upgraded. I have enough currency to upgrade by 94 shaq to 99 but his superstar trait is not enticing enough, so I chose not to, rather I'm building on doncic and Davis for clutch and brick wall. But yes, they should be upgradable to above 99 at the earliest. They've become almost stale cards.
Message 5 of 10 (1,020 Views)

Champion

@TheScholarAM I can't play Arena, is very unstable.
These are mine, but I don't use Young anymore.

Message 6 of 10 (995 Views)

Champion

Are you going to put in the store Superstars' Styles like Doncic Champ and Embiid Franklin?

P.S. Does anyone in EA know what the word "unique" means?

Message 7 of 10 (811 Views)

Champion

@EA_Blueberry is there any chance that the team brings back in the Store Superstars' Styles like Doncic Champ and Embiid Franklin?

It's months that they haven't showed up.

Message 8 of 10 (690 Views)

★ Guide

Bro these are mine and God knows how patient I've to be for them to be at this level but even now it's just not enough or may be even far from it. I'd really love like literally to play with the line up specially superstars as a main team I'd really do but the stats on them are just so short when compared to the masters of ongoing or upcoming events. And on top of that Luka keeps missing the side clutch every now and then Shaq same with diesel then Zion with anti gravity pretty often. So why does it keep happening and why won't EA do something about it or is it just programmed like that only??and is it going to be like that only in future too.

Message 9 of 10 (661 Views)

Champion
@divit2019 I play all Superstars lineup when I play the Rookie Arena (and I've beaten better OVR players).
I also get frustrated when Luka misses his Corner Clutch or Zion his Anti-gravity or Embiid his Unicorn shot. This issue should be fixed.
In 7 months I've upgraded to the max 2 Superstars and in the next few days I'm finishing a third one. I have three more to go.
The bad thing is that you need 100000 Shards and 200000 SP from 90 to 110 for each one. Hopefully in season 5 I'll be able to upgrade them.
Message 10 of 10 (641 Views)