Superhero is still too strong.

by shoulder666

Original Post

Superhero is still too strong.

★ Apprentice

He is a defense character, right? Obviously he is still the most powerful character for now.
His melee attack DPS should be 85-95% of chomper. Chomper is attacker.

His midium distance is too strong. It is not necessary to be strong at mid distance. Nerf flying fist to 15-25-40. Instead increase the range 40%.

Ultra ball : Too easy to kill. 75 damage zone is too wide for now. So I suggest that direct damage is 70 and splash damage is 30. If direct hit, total 100 damage.

Turbo Twister : 6 damage on each hit, 30% damage cut while that, and increase duration 50%.

Buff HP to 175.

Message 1 of 11 (912 Views)

Re: Superhero is still too strong.

Champion (Retired)

I don’t use him much but going up against him I don’t see him as too much trouble unless he gets under mid range to you.  As he should.  I’m sure most people will agree with you.  But if you need him to hard then it’s just going to be a bunch of frustrated deadbeards running around.

Message 2 of 11 (882 Views)

★★ Pro

WHAAAT ARE THOSE NERF IDEAS?!?!? Man, If tou want to kill Super Brainz, use a gun imo kkk. what da hell is this.

Message 3 of 11 (877 Views)

★★★ Guide

The ultra ball does indeed a lot of damage, you can easily 1 shot most plants with it.

Message 4 of 11 (862 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm sorry. I misunderstand him, he is attacker. So, melee DPS should be same damage amout as chomper.

Message 5 of 11 (814 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Agree to Nerf proposal of UltraFlyingFist and SuperUltraBall
He can mostly balance by weakening these two

Message 6 of 11 (744 Views)

★★★ Pro
@shoulder666 Since gw2, they took away his 2 kicks and 50 hp. His combos are also a lot slower. They have already nerfed his mobility and tankiness for bfn, and instead gave him 1 jump that does dmg and a weak shield. Unlike the other zombies, Super Brainz has to throw himself at the plants to do dmg. Seeing that he is now less mobile and squishier than he once was, he kinda has to have these dmg numbers. His ultraball has a loud audio cue and short animation, giving plants plenty of time to try and duke or maybe vanquish you (depending on ur health when you use it) If it didn't hit at least 75 splash, then Nightcaps would absolutely dominate. A nerf to its radius is reasonable though. The plants have ridiculous amounts of healing and shielding. And most of them are very small and mobile.

Super Brainz is definitely not the MOST powerful character right now. There is too much counterplay to him and he has already been nerfed a bunch. It's just his moves and sound effects are very flashy and dramatic, making him seem really powerful.

ALSO - why do people want to keep nerfing dmg on characters. ttk in this game is already slow as heck. They should just buff people around him if he is really an issue.
Message 7 of 11 (695 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They should just buff people around him if he is really an issue.”

I agree with this but have thought the charged primary should do 60 damage since I played Picnic.

The leaping fist/jump makes up for the two kicks but removing all forms of swoocing is what really changed SB’s feel.

... but yeah, aside from a few (3-4) nerfs, I wish a big round of buffs would be released to improve TTK and bring our beloved characters back to their traditional, beloved, battling selves.

Message 8 of 11 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@spIash_damage

If you nerf superhero, it would destroy his fun factor, definitely better to improve other character classes to make them fun to play with, instead of doing nerf and breaking their fun factor.

I feel they overdid it with the plants.

It's almost as if they were too focus on balance when working with the plants, that they throwed a tantrum when they started doing the zombies.

Message 9 of 11 (560 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@shoulder666 Only adjustment I agree with is Ultra Ball, as that's currently still pretty OP. Otherwise I think he's fine for the most part, with Hyper Jump Thump maybe being a little cheap.
Message 10 of 11 (549 Views)