Super charged Wraith

by maximas1986

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Super charged Wraith

★★★★ Expert

here is the story, yesterday I was in a match that was torture by the way as every single soul in that lobby wanted a piece of us.

anyway .......I got separated from my teammates ( i was Octane by the way ) as they were being hunted by some very aggressive squad which I knew they were predators but i was ignoring this fact because I don't want to think about it.

I ditched my teammates because I knew they were goners anyway and am still too young to die, the team of monsters was 100 meters away busy devouring my teammate  ( RIP ).

I used the jump pad with a crouch jump to go farther then used my stim and didn't even stop to look back, I jumped from the top of one of the buildings in the new area  where the slums used to be ( or whatever its name ) looked back for a second and a Wraith just jumped directly after me and her moving speed was like she was on steroids or something and of course, my suffering ended in a couple of seconds

so the question is .....how the heck wraith was able to catch up on me after using jump pad and stim ???????? Devil

and you guessed it, it was 3 stack team and the wraith had 40 K kills , total team kills was almost 90 K 

and another thing, this team got matched with me and my teammate ( lvl 250 ), and the third is some random who died 3 minutes after drop 

how the FFFFuzz you matched us with these guys, we little poor noobs?????????

Message 1 of 11 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Super charged Wraith

★★★ Pro
@maximas1986 I have had these situations myself before as well. Either being Octane and using the stim, or being Bloodhound in his Ultimate.

I think it basically comes down to the fact that you might think you're getting away but one of them has already seen you move and starts following you before you have even decided to run away.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (441 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@maximas1986 I have had these situations myself before as well. Either being Octane and using the stim, or being Bloodhound in his Ultimate.

I think it basically comes down to the fact that you might think you're getting away but one of them has already seen you move and starts following you before you have even decided to run away.
Message 2 of 11 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 But they were 100m behind ;0

@maximas1986 vid or it didn’t happen, you know the rules
Message 3 of 11 (433 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 it's the smell of fear that triggers them ..... damn predators
Message 4 of 11 (430 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Frown , ummmm, i have a witness ...does it count ????
it's that pathfinder that we played with earlier
Message 5 of 11 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 It does not! pathfinder is a bot so he can lie without me even being able to check facial expressions for telltale signs of deceit!
Message 6 of 11 (421 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I just want to tell you one thing........i wish you a very .....very predator day Koochi
Message 7 of 11 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Well, I am hungry... so I will feast well. Thank you for your consideration xD
Message 8 of 11 (399 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 Ummm angles? Also one thing people forget is elusive running is slower than straight line.

Also no video, it didnt happen
Message 9 of 11 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Pathfinder can't lie, lying is not in his coding :D
Message 10 of 11 (354 Views)