Re: Super Fertilizer Pack

by SonicMaster92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Super Fertilizer Pack

★★★ Newbie

Noob here sorry if this has been asked somewhere.  If I buy the super fertilizer pack and already have some stars or rainbow stars do I lose any of the 200 stars or 50 rainbow stars I am purchasing?  Or will I get them after I spend some stars to free up the maximum held in the game?  Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 3 (793 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
You won't lose any stars you gain from the Super Fertilizer and No-Brainerz upgrades; in fact it will raise your current amount by an astronomical level, above the limit of 200 quest stars to a possible maximum of 600.

I found out myself after I bought the upgrades - although I already have every item customization, every ability, and every character - there was no loss because I was given an astronomical amount of coins, nearly 3.6 million coins to use. As for Quest Stars, I already had the maximum 200 stars before buying the upgrades; it then ballooned to 600 out of 200 stars, three times the maximum limit.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (786 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
You won't lose any stars you gain from the Super Fertilizer and No-Brainerz upgrades; in fact it will raise your current amount by an astronomical level, above the limit of 200 quest stars to a possible maximum of 600.

I found out myself after I bought the upgrades - although I already have every item customization, every ability, and every character - there was no loss because I was given an astronomical amount of coins, nearly 3.6 million coins to use. As for Quest Stars, I already had the maximum 200 stars before buying the upgrades; it then ballooned to 600 out of 200 stars, three times the maximum limit.
Message 2 of 3 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for your reply. This worked as you stated.
Message 3 of 3 (689 Views)