Super Brainz flying fist

by arit0824

Original Post

Super Brainz flying fist

★ Guide

I want to hear your guys opinions of Super Brainz holding his primary to deal 80 dmg on a direct hit, but 80s action hero direct hit primary critical is 65. That doesn’t exactly seem right since Super Brainz is an up close character with his punches being similar to Chomper’s chomp. Logically, it would then make sense for some range attack by Super Brainz to be the same dmg as Chomper and not 80 dmg. I know the range isn’t far for Super Brainz, but it’s still off to be almost instantly killed as a sunflower by a primary doing more damage than 80s action hero. 

Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: Super Brainz flying fist

★ Guide
@arit0824 I mean, I think he's going to need balancing for sure, but it depends where they take the balance.

Are they going to make a game where every character just 1 shots each other with abilities or a game that actually involves you hitting your bullets, because right now it's literally who can 1 shot who first.
Message 2 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: Super Brainz flying fist

★★★★★ Expert

t does seem quite high and is pretty easy to use, not taking long to charge up through its 2 stages. It might be too high, I won't claim it is for sure, but it very well could be. It's certainly too compared to foot soldier and corn right now.

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)