Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Super Armor

by Ri0tous

Original Post

Super Armor

★★★★★ Novice

Playing Grandmaster 1 has been a complete ride.. Sometimes I'm squishy, sometimes I'm the incarnate of death doing insane damage..all pics of me wearing all the same gear pieces in GM1

Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)

★★ Guide
you're being scaled with your overall team power level, first pic its probably that most of your teammate are already around 490+, while the other one probably a bit lower
Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Gunny-Grabbit wrote:
you're being scaled with your overall team power level, first pic its probably that most of your teammate are already around 490+, while the other one probably a bit lower

Your so funny its laughable am a 489 storm and dont have anywhere NEAR his first screenshot HP the second screenshot is more inline with a 490+ storm. There is a HP/Shield issue it will show incorrect values for both or no shield at all some points, thats all, just a simple bug that shows incorrect values. 

Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Deejay4rmDaBoot wrote:

Playing Grandmaster 1 has been a complete ride.. Sometimes I'm squishy, sometimes I'm the incarnate of death doing insane damage..all pics of me wearing all the same gear pieces in GM1

I'm seeing the same on my Colossus, i think some of the mods are busted, if i add Armor and shield mods i see massive Armor too if i remove one i see your weaker picture, no clue what is going on.

I don't think its just a visual bug either, i'm way stronger with the tiny notches.

Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help