Re: Sunflower Upgrade idea?

by Treesanity

Original Post

Sunflower Upgrade idea?

★★ Guide

I was just thinking about Legendary Upgrade ideas and I came up with half an idea for Sunflower.

Sunflower Oil. Sunflower would now shoot Oil instead of seeds, which would carry a splash damage effect. The oil will stick to zombies for 3 seconds doing damage overy time.

Sunflower Ray. The oil would not do much damage that is until you use the "ADS" button which would change the attack to Sunflower Ray that would spark and ignite the oil dealing twice the amount of damage and would spread if a zombie with burning oil walks into another zombie. Still doing Damage over time.

Message 1 of 9 (586 Views)

★★ Guide
@Treesanity I also thought if sunflower shot oil at teammates it would slightly heal them too. But then if a zombie on fire walked into them they would too catch on fire. Also snapdragon would be able to set the oil off too.
Message 2 of 9 (581 Views)

★★★ Guide

Not a bad idea, if the damage was balanced it could be used to give sunflower a bit more of an offensive role.

Message 3 of 9 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sound like quite a fun idea Standard smile

Id really like to see sunflower get some love and something to perk her play up somewhat... she is and always has been my favourite plant Heart
but sadly in Bfn, while I still play her regularly, I dont play her as much as I used to... a legendary upgrade might be just what she needs...
and some more costumes too would be nice Large smile

Message 4 of 9 (507 Views)

★★ Guide
@asabaida yes definitely on the same page
Message 5 of 9 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Treesanity Clever idea going with Sunflower Oil, like it a lot!
And yes, I'm with you & @asabaida in that Sunny deserves more all-round - Scientist has way too much fun 😖😂
Message 6 of 9 (435 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds interesting. If balanced well it could be quite fun to use. I'd love to see a bit more of an offensive role for her, considering how she's offensively weak at the moment. She lost a lot of viability when character variants were removed. No AOE from electric variant, no DOT from fire variant, no CC from Alien Flower, no focused DPS from Shadow Flower, etc. She's arguably one of the characters who suffers the most from the loss of character variants.

Message 7 of 9 (400 Views)

★★ Guide

So if I understand it correctly you must first Oil and then ignite an enemy but Snapdragon can ignite him too?  Sounds interesting and powerful.

Message 8 of 9 (384 Views)

★★ Guide
@aikohu Well you can ignite enemies before you oil but it won't do much except initial low damage hence why I said spark
Message 9 of 9 (373 Views)