Re: Summer Dayz Festival!

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

★★ Guide

@EA_David Reward-o-tron is still dead.. Is this the current fate for reward-o-tron or will it get something one day.

Message 11 of 22 (900 Views)

★ Guide

I play Mixed Mode almost exclusively. This is a death sentence for me and the game.

Message 12 of 22 (888 Views)

@themightylayman Same here - very disappointing!
Message 13 of 22 (852 Views)

Champion

Having the Mixed Modes removed from the Multiplayer Terminal was such an unexpected, sudden and significant change, and, for many players, not a change for the better.

Message 14 of 22 (792 Views)

★★ Guide

They just continue to destroy this game. How sad!!!

Message 15 of 22 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@OB1-The-Only-OneI wouldn’t be as harsh towards the developers. Things certainly aren’t perfect and some decisions on their behalf are questionable, to say the least. Nevertheless, this game has kept me entertained for 600+ hours and a lot of things about it remain awesome. I only played gw1 for 40 hours and gw2 for 20. I thought gw2 was terrible when it was released and stopped playing because imp and z-Mech were so incredibly op.

Message 16 of 22 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This is a great game and I have similar hours into it also. It also has more issues than any game I have played in years. There needs to be harsh criticism towards the developers. They’ve dropped the ball in the quality of this game..They add one thing and break two things.

Message 17 of 22 (667 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@OB1-The-Only-One I know issues need to be pointed out repeatedly in order to be addressed and I didn't want my reply to sound like yours was overly negative. In fact, I kind of agree with it to a certain extent.

I only wanted to generally express my concern that the community always points out issues quickly while sometimes (not often but it happens) being insulting to the devs. And things they do right are hardly ever acknowledged by many. This may paint the picture that the game is lost no matter what they do and end up with them stopping to support it too soon.
Message 18 of 22 (654 Views)

★★ Guide

Finally private play! 

why this wasn’t available at launch is anyone’s guess but at least it’s here now. Thank you PopCap 

Message 19 of 22 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only played this game and other games because of Gnom Bomb mode and now it's gone. How about returning money?!

Message 20 of 22 (461 Views)