Re: Suitcase: A suggestion

by XyrothG

Original Post

Suitcase: A suggestion

★★ Novice

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm here to suggest a new feature in the game that will be awesome(if it happens).

First of all, we all hate collecting the armour pieces 1 by 1, so why not make a thing to collect them all once? How will that work? It will just simple give you all the armour pieces of each rarity. As an example, if it is grey, it will give you Grey Backpack, Grey Helmet, Grey Armour Chestplate and Grey Knockdown Shield

This item will have 4 rarities, Grey, Blue, Purple and Yellow.

Grey will be found easier than the other ones, but will be more rare than the original armor pieces.

Blue can be found in Lifeline drops, such as Purple.

Yellow will be the most rare of them all, either spawning in the blue area with a small of chance, either spawning in a Supply drop.(Also rare)\

What do you think of it guys? Tell me your thoughts about this down below, and please tell me if it interests you! 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

For me is a no! 

Remember that is part of the tactic even to keep your backpack organized at its best and choose wisely how to use the free spaces you get; in your way you will use only a free space at the time and once you get your grey (blue, purple or golden) armor you're good for the rest of your game 'cause you just have to worry to find a better one and not only missing parts! 

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @XyrothG and welcome to the forums!

I like your post with all the colours and your suggestion! I wonder if these could be something that is more suitable for solo mode? How do you think it might work there?

Happy hunting!

Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello and thanks for looking at my topic. 

I think that Suitcase can fit in both gamemodes. I mean why add it only in solo? It would be amazing tho if it would appear, but there's no reason to remove it from squads. Maybe even more less chance of appearing in squads? I don't know. That's my thought. Tongue out

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)