Suggestive changes for events from the public

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Suggestive changes for events from the public

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I see alot of threads on how the mode can be improved. I did one as well but frankly =_= they won’t do anything.

Look at it this way... how many actual fix/patch/edit updates do we get... 2/3 per battlepass. 1 in the beginning and 2/3 depending on the events. Other than that we don’t get updates regarding fixes and such in the 3/4 months.

Do you really think that, even if we’re very vocal, they are gonna update a 2 week event with suggestions from the public? Nahhh....

If menory recalls, they didn’t do it in the previous events either so they’ll likely not start now. But hey I could be wrong... *whispers to self: not bloody likely*

just wanted to say that. Thank you for reading

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Suggestive changes for events from the public

[ Edited ]
Champion

*shrugs* with all the shadow ragequits and every player running pathy/wraith the event will be dead in another week or so anyway lol.

It was a good concept i just think it was always going to be one sided with the combination of high mobility legends and the community having a ragequit focused nature. Tongue out

Had they simply had the aim of the game to survive a set period of time with ever decreasing circles,and a more viable reward for actually playing as a shadow it would have worked much better.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Suggestive changes for events from the public

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag True true so that’s why I’m gonna grind those wins :P but I meant also for upcoming events.

As long as Respawn sticks to their ‘not wanting to overwork our devs’, it’s unlikely that after an event is launched that they’ll patch it or enhance it with ideas from the community. The only thing they might actually only do is when the mode is ‘actually’ unplayable for ppl to remove it and rescheduele the date.

Seeing as this game mode is faulty for not displaying correct kills/dmg done, wrong victory people being displayed (for legends ppl who died still up there), hell sometimes not even being able to quit by pressing B after the match is done, but so far no acknowledgement has been given or a fix issued, I’m guessing it won’t come anytime soon.

People repped quite a few issues and ideas on how to make the mode better, but nope, nothing. So yea... not holding my breath

A good thing would be to color code all 10 legend cursors so ppl know towards who they’re running!
Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)