Re: New Game Plus?

by Jukkies

Original Post

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Could there be a possibility to put in a New Game Plus?

I realize that it was explained that doing so could break something in the game, but after you've collected everything and unlocked all of your skills, there isn't much replayablilty and i REALLY do not feel like just waiting around for extra DLC to come out or starting over and grinding to unlock everything again.

Second, more (and different type) of outfits. Like old jedi robes from before Order 66 (like Cal's old robes or a hybrid version of it?). 

Lastly, i don't know if it was made this way as part of the story or making it canon. But could there be a option put in for having the choice of using a snigle hilt or double-bladed Lighsaber? Don't get my wrong! The way it's implimented with Cal's saber is pretty dope, AND it's something that (to my knowledge) that hasn't been done with saber combat. However i personally would rather use and actually single hilt as to my style when playing a Jedi or Jedi-like character.

Message 1 of 14 (1,901 Views)

Re: Suggestions

★ Apprentice

Agreed. Or if not New game plus mode they shud at least give us all collectable customisation for character and lightsaber that we colected to be already unlocked when we start new game.

Message 2 of 14 (1,890 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, this game needs a new game plus option!

Message 3 of 14 (1,855 Views)

Will we get a New Game Plus? (The game currently does not have this feature)

★ Apprentice

Hello everyone. I played through the game all weekend and finished it last night. Much to my disappointment, there was no New Game Plus option or option to carry over your cosmetic unlocks into a new game file. I thought for certain that a game whose rewards are completely cosmetic would allow for this but i was sadly mistaken. So I came here hoping to see that others were in the same boat but it looks like perhaps not many have finished the game yet. Because of that, I wanted to start a post requesting that the developers add this as  a feature in the game or possible share some insight on the topic. 

What am I looking for? 
I want to be able to play the game start to finish with the skins I have unlocked. 

Restarting the game with all abilities unlocked would also amazing but I understand if that would cause issues with the programming of progression scenes.

My hope is to gather posts from other individuals who feel the same. If you do, can please at least post an "Agree"

Thank you.  

Message 4 of 14 (1,888 Views)

Re: Will we get a New Game Plus? (The game currently does not have this feature)

★★★ Novice
@TokyoBlitz agree
Message 5 of 14 (1,862 Views)

New game plus

★★★ Novice

The game is great I love becoming a Jedi but I would love to replay the story with all I have unlocked with a game option for a “New Game Plus” this would make the game sooo much better truly the icing for the cherry

Message 6 of 14 (1,867 Views)

New Game Plus?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks for creating this post regarding suggestions and New Game Plus

Message 7 of 14 (1,829 Views)

Re: New Game Plus?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope so, at least for the cosmetics.

Message 8 of 14 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Novice