Nissan 240SX(S-13) "Ryan Cooper"/stock
NFS Pro Street "King Cars" and stock versions if not in-game
Mazda RX-8
BMW M3 GTR "Razor"
Nissan Skyline GTR BNR34 "Eastsiders/Eddie"
Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

Re: Suggestions for Future updates for NFSNL

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, I'd love to see some of these beauties in the game.

BUT... what I don't want to see is more useless, UN-upgradable cars sitting in my garage. There is absolutely no point in having more cars if EA don't release frequent replays of blueprint races.
Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

Re: Suggestions for Future updates for NFSNL

★ Novice
I've been thinking about that fact as well, what I think that they could do is make it where you could get them either from achievements or special races, like the Shelby GT500 re-playable race, but one or two for different vehicles in each chapter, depending on the class of the vehicle. Plus they could do something like this to get vehicle blueprints from special events. For example, I have the BMW M4 F82 (Razor) and I can't do much of anything to max it out, even if I wanted to. You could also get vehicles from these races. There aren't some people that played on older devices, like myself, and they couldn't get to do special events because they couldn't update to play the game until they got a new device for whatever reason they had to get one. In my case, my iPhone 4 died and I went with the iPhone SE. Is it fair for people in this case to not get the special event vehicles? Sure there are some that you can get some from achievements, like the Hoonicorn, but I think everyone should be able to get them, maybe after the update that they were added into the game. That's just my thoughts on it.
Message 3 of 3 (372 Views)