Re: Suggestions as a Gamer to the Developers

by xVinji24x

Original Post

Suggestions as a Gamer to the Developers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

1.  Characters - I would rather be able to create, customize, and name my own character.  The characters you created are just a class.  

Suggestion:  Add a character creator where you can play your own character as any class.  I’d even pay $20 just to have this as an option.  If you don’t pay then you are stuck with the base players you created.

*** This would also create more revenue as players would be willing to purchase more items and skins because they are being used in their customized character ***

2.  Season Pass - Why doesn’t the Season Pass correspond with the coins in the store.  

Suggestion:  Make the Season Pass 2000 coins as that equates to $20 and allow the buyer of 2000 coins to keep their bonus coins that were purchased.

Message 1 of 8 (378 Views)

★ Guide
If they implemented your suggestion, you wouldn't be able to know what a character's abilities are by looking at them. That's a pretty key factor in a game like this.
Message 2 of 8 (333 Views)

★★★ Novice

You would recognize them based on the gear/outfit they were wearing. 

Your character model (male/female, face, hair, and body type for example would be what stays the same).  

It’s just a preference, but I’d be much more willing to buy accessories for all of the different classes (or characters) if it was on a character I got to create.  

Message 3 of 8 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@xVinji24x  Actually, your idea about class selection is not so far-fetched. I played another F2P game called ArcheAge, where there was a high degree of character customisation.

https://archeage.gamepedia.com/Character_creation

"The class system of ArcheAge consists of ten skillsets, from which players can select three to create one of the 120 possible classes."

https://archeage.gamepedia.com/Classes

Nerd

Message 4 of 8 (299 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Character customization goes a long way.  We all know there will be what individuals consider cookie cutter builds.

Since I have never played ArcheAge (Though I like that concept) I going to use Vanilla WoW and Diablo II in as my examples.

i know this is a little off topic from my post, but I’ll indulge here.

What made Diablo II and WoW so fun.  Talent trees in which you could be unique.  What is one thing that brought ruin to Diablo III and WoW was removing the ability to make a unique setup.  There are other issues but just keeping it to one point for now.

As a gamer, I want to feel as if I’m role playing my character.  Like good old D&D.  There more immersed in your character  and there roll the more fun and imaginative that character becomes.

I also don’t think in the day and age we are in its to much to ask developers to allow for character customization.  The more customization allowed the more unique your character becomes.

Message 5 of 8 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Character customization means the game will take a lot of disk space . Can we just let those players whom own the skin to download the files only ?Disappointed

Message 6 of 8 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I can’t image that character customization uses a lot of space compared to the entirety of any game.

Also, I’m fine with you downloading a skin (character gear/outfit) if I buy it.  It’s like that on PUBG for the PC.

*I was unable to find an example on character customization / disc space 

Message 7 of 8 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Apex Legends was use 15GB disc space before battle pass released and now it take about 25GB . If the contents ingame keep increasing it will become as big as Fortnite and Battlefield .

Message 8 of 8 (260 Views)