Re: Suggestion

by Shahrazat

Original Post

Suggestion

★★ Novice

Hello I was suggestion to make it hard on the professional player you guys add the location of the kill leader on the big screen a map location of the kill leader this way it will be hard on them 

Message 1 of 22 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Shahrazat 

That would be unfair though don't you think? Raised eyebrow

Message 2 of 22 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ShahrazatI like the idea of Champion and Kill Leader visible on map but only for 15 seconds just to find out their location and hunt them for that bonus xp!!
Champion 15 seconds could start after his feet are on the ground.
So while looting you will also open the map to see if a champion is around.
So intense! x)

Message 3 of 22 (376 Views)

★ Guide

Still a terrible decision, even if it was a brief second combined with the "feast on the recently injured squad" gameplay it would give a massive disadvantage to the player who got that badge

Message 4 of 22 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DeliberusIt could be a red dot on map and maybe less seconds.
Now they are showing us the champion squad with that bonus xp and announcing the Kill Leader but there is no way to hunt them. It's just luck if you encounter them.

What's the point?

Message 5 of 22 (356 Views)

★ Guide

None, I never understood why the term kill leader and champion are in the game when the games are as random as throwing dice

Message 6 of 22 (343 Views)

★★ Novice
@SpyrosFPS Exactly thumbs up lol
Message 7 of 22 (334 Views)

★★ Novice
@Deliberus No it's a big map and the people not all the players wanna mess with the kill leader or the champion cuz they know they will have a bigger chance to get killed
Message 8 of 22 (331 Views)

★ Guide

And how do they exactly identify a kill leader when you see them?

There are no name tags, there is no indication of their class etc.

Also, this happens to me and you as well (most likely), but how many times have you heard this?

"This is your champion"...60 sec later..."champion eliminated"

Message 9 of 22 (327 Views)

★★ Novice

I meant just on the kill leader banner the would add like a location not on the main map it add more fun and it would have a little of savage hunt 

Message 10 of 22 (315 Views)