Suggestion regarding REWARDS

by endygamer27

Original Post

Suggestion regarding REWARDS

★★★★★ Newbie

It has been frustrating for me (as well as many other players) to spend time earning coins only to use them to buy an item that I don't like. My suggestion is to have 3 or 4 rewards instead of just 1, making it fairer for everyone and more likely that you'd receive an item you actually want. 

Message 1 of 6 (376 Views)

Re: Suggestion regarding REWARDS

★★★★ Guide

I refuse to buy anything from the Reward O Tron until they:

1)  Lower the price or give you more than one item per capsule.

2)  Make the zombie side ONLY give zombie items and the plant side ONLY give plant items.

As it is now it is ridiculously overpriced and as someone who does NOT like to play the plants, I DON'T want plant items.

Message 2 of 6 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CJackson5083 I agree
Message 3 of 6 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@endygamer27 Agreed. They need to do the 3 items again or lower the price to 10K!
Message 4 of 6 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Koochi-Q That would be a good solution
Message 5 of 6 (294 Views)

★ Apprentice
@endygamer27 Let me tell you why you're not gonna get 3 or 4 rewards as it's very simple.... There is no more duplicates. Long gone are they days where you open your sticker pack to receive the bronze silver gold diamond version of a single hat.
There is only so many items they can put into the reward o tron.. and with 3 or 4 items dropping at a time... especially without character variants... you'll be done in the first week.
The reward o tron is supposed to be a long term thing... that keep you in the game and having fun.

The only thing I can agree on and wish they would implement is that they let you pick the reward type depending on the side you're on.. plants or zombies.
My last thing is RUX isn't officially open... they have to have a bunch of items there for his stock.
Message 6 of 6 (279 Views)