Re: Suggestion: new Sex or Romance Scenes for Sara Ryder

by EgoMania

Original Post

Suggestion: new Sex or Romance Scenes for Sara Ryder

★★★★ Novice

Ok, I know that the producers want to spare up the money and want to earn as much as possible. And don't get me wrong I love all Mass Effect parts. And I am deeply in love with Mass Effect Andromeda. But there is one thing that is really itching me. It's the part of the Sex Scene between Sara Ryder and Peebee. It is the same like with Scott. And you can see here why I am more than confused. The Article says it all: Mass Effect: Andromeda Lesbian Sex Scene Leaves Gamers Confused

so would there be a possiblility to get a different love scene?? I mean the first love scene belongs to Scott and only to him. Which is more than fine by me. But it would be great if Sara could get her own. Know what I mean?? I always get the feeling that in this part Scott is in possession of Sara's body...not very romantic....and no, I am not a pervert. I just love to have something in the game which I can identify with. And with this part I cannot identify. Which is very frustrating. I can bear all the bugs in the game all the glitches...but this part?? barely to be honest. This is such a good story....so pls...if you can change that it would be really great!!

thank you

doc

Message 1 of 11 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Pro

LOL I commented on a previous thread about this...  Unless Asari's got something extra that we are not aware off, that scene just physically doesnt make sense lol.

Message 2 of 11 (2,134 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

personally i think it was done very well and looks very good. and i would rather see proper sex scenes for other characters like Suvi before you get multiples for one. 

Message 3 of 11 (2,120 Views)

★ Pro

@VladVonCastein wrote:

LOL I commented on a previous thread about this...  Unless Asari's got something extra that we are not aware off, that scene just physically doesnt make sense lol.

Well, I guess it's the big elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about, but Asari can mate with both genders. How else would you think Asari can do this unless they have a little something extra?

So if Asari are hermaphrodites, is it really a lesbian relationship?

Sorry, if I created some pictures for some people that cannot be unseen in their minds.

Message 4 of 11 (2,112 Views)

★ Pro

@ADM-Ntek wrote:

personally i think it was done very well and looks very good. and i would rather see proper sex scenes for other characters like Suvi before you get multiples for one. 

Agreed, I'd prefer that for example in a dlc there is a chance to get an actual sex scene with Suvi. That's what's missing mostly in my view.

Message 5 of 11 (2,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EgoMania wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

Well, I guess it's the big elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about, but Asari can mate with both genders. How else would you think Asari can do this unless they have a little something extra?

Sorry, if I created some pictures for some people that cannot be unseen in their minds.

considering what i have seen on rule34 many imagine this kind of stuff. however keep in mind that in ME1 Liara said that physical contact isn't even necessary to reproduce for Asari. so no extra bits necessary. 

Message 6 of 11 (2,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@ADM-Ntek wrote:

@EgoMania wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

considering what i have seen on rule34 many imagine this kind of stuff. however keep in mind that in ME1 Liara said that physical contact isn't even necessary to reproduce for Asari. so no extra bits necessary. 

And this is why I maintain that, whether or not you romanced her, and whatever else happens, Liara will still have one or more little blue Shepards

Message 7 of 11 (2,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please don't get me wrong. I also think this scene is beautifully done. But let's be honest. If I have a girlfriend, I don't have exact the same sex everytime we sleep together. And if you have a new boy or girlfriend you also don't have exact the same sex intercourse like you had with your ex-boyfriend. Do you?

And this is what I mean. This one scene belongs to Scott and Peebee. But Sara is another Character. As is Suvi or Cora etc. They all have their different scenes. Why also not Sara??

And yes I think you are right. We need a proper scene between Suvi and Scott or Sara.

Message 8 of 11 (2,046 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@fudgietroll wrote:

@ADM-Ntek wrote:

@EgoMania wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

And this is why I maintain that, whether or not you romanced her, and whatever else happens, Liara will still have one or more little blue Shepards

Yup when I first saw the final chat between her and Shep, her little "Gift", I was thinking she so MindRaped him!!

Message 9 of 11 (2,025 Views)

★ Pro

@Morghainla wrote:

Please don't get me wrong. I also think this scene is beautifully done. But let's be honest. If I have a girlfriend, I don't have exact the same sex everytime we sleep together. And if you have a new boy or girlfriend you also don't have exact the same sex intercourse like you had with your ex-boyfriend. Do you?

And this is what I mean. This one scene belongs to Scott and Peebee. But Sara is another Character. As is Suvi or Cora etc. They all have their different scenes. Why also not Sara??

And yes I think you are right. We need a proper scene between Suvi and Scott or Sara.

Oh yes, we definitely need to let Scott date Suvi

Message 10 of 11 (2,017 Views)