Suggestion about Season 6

by ANTITEXNH

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestion about Season 6

Champion

Bring back season 4.

Make permanent the Season 4 style lineups (Sharpshooter Lockdown Street) and their boosts. Season 4 boost items were crystal clear what they boost.

Bring back and make permanent Superstars. The one draft pick we choose every season should be a Superstar, upgradeable throughout the season but at a high OVR unlike season 4 that was low.

We can only have 1 Superstar.

Bring back the 10 coin events from season 5.

Keep the daily login reward calendar.

Improve gameplay.

Stop equalising high vs low OVR teams when playing against AI so that they perform about the same.

Fix the shotclock issue that keeps running from 02:30 to 02:00.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suggestion about Season 6

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @ANTITEXNH I really like the Superstar idea. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (498 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @ANTITEXNH I really like the Superstar idea. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team🏀

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (499 Views)

Champion

Also: Bring back and make permanent season 4  Lineups design/layout. It looked great, it worked fine, there was no need to destroy it.

Bring back season 4 Monthly Masters system.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi, Joz.

Superstars are always a good idea. But the way to make it fun is more important. Like that season we needed to train and train, and we had not overall updated in time to be useful in lineups, and we needed star power I II III IV V. Actually players need nothing but a superstar card which he can choose and play with the whole season. Not much grinding needed in this case, and the only thing we need is to keep the overall and stats relevant in the gameplay. One superstar is enough and unique for every one to have fun.

Therefore some basic points like: 

1. Who are the superstars people like?

2. How to catch up with the overall curve?

3. Should they have special ability or boosts?

4. Maybe we add a superstar coach or court or jersey as a choice?

These basic answers for me as a player.

1. Simply go with every season NBA Allstar lineups or ALL-NBA first team and second team.

2. Go the same pace with live pass and monthly master curve.

3.Yes, they should.

4.Yes, we may.

Actually i like the training system when i had time to grind. However if there is not a good rewarding system to support the grinding, it is rather good to not have the grinding process, or as simple as possible.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 4 of 4 (477 Views)