Re: Suggestion - Dismantle Legendaries

by PlugYourMudd

Original Post

Suggestion - Dismantle Legendaries

★★★ Newbie

So we all have those legendary skins we probably hate or never use. What if we could do something like dismantle these legendaries for 25% of the crafting materials? I know for myself I would gladly give up 4 Legendary skins to get my beloved pink sub zero wraith skin I've longed for.

This could make both sides happy? People will have more incentive to buy more packs, players who are also collection nuts may prioritize certain skins and buy more packs to regain dismantled items = more profit?

Could even devide it into weapon materials, banner materials, skin materials and I would be fine with that!

Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, the whole point of their current (or any gamble box) system is to annoy you to the point where you just start spending money on gambling in hopes you get that one skin you really want.

While I like and support your idea, I don't think they will make getting stuff you actually want any easier, as that will certainly effect the income.

And I really feel your pain, I have like three top tier skins for wraith and I never play her. I am pretty sure my lowest amount of the unlocks is for the charter that I play the most. I hope they don't do that on purpose, because that would really be next level of scammy.

Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@furyofwolvesEdited:

Or make them tradeable - the better option actually.

Message 3 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@furyofwolves Not much of a point for crafting materials when they just add new skins with a new currenty >.> sitting on 3k materials, so bent i wasnt able to craft an event skin
Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)