Suggestion: Anti-Tank Mines and Repair Tools

by Rakasa_Rohe

Original Post

Suggestion: Anti-Tank Mines and Repair Tools

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Suggestion for experimentation:

Move the Repair Tool into the grenade slot.

Reason:

I think hardly anyone uses the Anti-Tank mines and Repair Tools at the moment? I noticed that if I want to create a loadout, broadly, as a kind of vehicle support or engineer role, it would almost always be wiser to pick the repair tool or the recoilless rifle. And when choosing the repair tool, it feels like something is missing. Not that you should have everything, obviously, but since it's not that easy to create and sustain useful situations for a Repair Tool it does feel like you are more hamstrung than with other choices.

I could see the Repair Tool and Anti-Tank mines be used more often if the Repair Tool is moved to the grenade slot. But what do you think?

(I kind of wonder about the Armor gadget, too. I don't really see people use it but I don't see the statistics on it, so it is tough to gage from a player perspective. But maybe we can think of a clever way to make the Armor gadget more interesting if my suspicion is correct.)

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

Re: Suggestion: Anti-Tank Mines and Repair Tools

★★★★★ Pro

Repair tool should behave like the repair tool in BF1. Allow drivers/pilots to self repair in vehicles unless taking damage.

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help