Re: Suggestion: Accelerating item counter for selling Resources

by JovianStone

Original Post

Suggestion: Accelerating item counter for selling Resources

★ Apprentice

Selling resources is a great way to make some money but it's so slow. Having the counter accelerate at a rate of x2 after 100, and x4 after a thousand would make it reasonable. Either that or have an option to perhaps type in a number. 

Message 1 of 8 (963 Views)

★★★ Guide

The ability to type in a number would be great. I don't really like it with counters speed up because it makes it less precise, but the ability to pick the amount you want to sell is definitely needed. 

Message 2 of 8 (940 Views)

★★★ Guide

Tell me about it. Im surprised they didnt implement this thing by default. Would be nice, just as you can open now all the strike teams packs by once.

Message 3 of 8 (927 Views)

★ Pro

Agreed. Though it doesn't affect me much personally, I did always find it weird how this was set up. Most games these days have a slider and the option to type a specific amount in it. This feels rather...well, let's say ancient.

Message 4 of 8 (925 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Or they could give us additional hotkeys so we could better adjust the amount we want to buy/sell.

For example on PC:

arrow keys: 1 at a time

ctrl + arrow keys: increments of 10

alt + arrow keys: increments of 100

Message 5 of 8 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

No exactly a solution but if you press the down arrow while at zero you go to the maximum amount.

Message 6 of 8 (902 Views)

★ Pro

@Ghostdraconi wrote:

No exactly a solution but if you press the down arrow while at zero you go to the maximum amount.

yeah when I figure that out it made my life a lot easier but if you have 400 and you want to sell 200, that's where it gets a bit hairy again.

Message 7 of 8 (896 Views)

★ Apprentice

Totally aware of going backwards. But, typically, I'll have like 1,500 (or more) of something and want to sell half of them.

Message 8 of 8 (867 Views)