Sugestion what needs to be added/fixed

by Kockar_HR

Original Post

Sugestion what needs to be added/fixed

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I make this sugestion with lot of love and support, as I am exparienced battlefield player, love the game, and I think this one have potential. I think this is what most people would like, and will absolutely love the game after this or most of this is implemented

1. The most important - optimisation

2. Scoreboard like in previous titles

3. Creating squads in game/changing squads and teamswitching

4. Some sort of player statistics, at least like in bfv, and statistics API, so we can see on sam official companion ap or/and bf tracker

5. Server browser and maps rotation like in previos titles or map voting, whi h we lost in bf v.

6. All chat/voice chat

7. Joystick/light controler support

8. Damage done to vehicles indicator

9. Clans/ platoons and maybe custom platoons tags with good reporting service.

10.. Personally i dont like operators, everyone loved classes, maybe leave operators just as skins and different operators for each team.

11. Maps rework, more cover, i dont know if 128 players is good idea, everyone play 64 modes now instead.

12. Season pass like in other games (like apex with chance to earn coins for new pas), lots of cosmetics to buy (store is empty!). I personally dont think its important, but people seem to like it so lets keep everyone satisfief.

13. Add enough of new maps as time goes.

14. Predictable recoil pattern insted of bloom.

15. Playable naval boats/ships

16. Dive under water.

17. Zoom minimap.

And i would like to suggest that u will make this great game if u optimise it and not abandon it like battlefield v to go work on nect bf. I think that if engine is optimisef it can be base for years to come, no need for new title, just keep everything perfected, add some expansions instead of new games (vietnam, ww2, ww1, remastering bf3) with full price every year or two. It will keep everyone happy, it will not split the players between titles, it will not introduce new bugs and it would not take from the game the things we love, and at the end it will bring more profit. Bungie is doing that with destiny 2 for years.  Its not great science, its just the way to not mess things up. People respect if you show love to them and on the other side, there will always be trolls.

Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help