Re: Suburbination

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suburbination

★ Pro

Does anyone know how to get bonus for the first mission? 

Message 1 of 2 (508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Battle Chest 1, "Ranged Renegades," is what you're asking about?  The bonus objective..?

It's rough.  You have to kill Captain Deadbeards as they're turning your captured base to their base.  Just as they walk in the circle of your captured zone, kill them.

I let the pirates advance as I shot them to almost dead and then one-shot them as they stepped into the circle.  I used Oak's Super Sap Trap by leaving it on the ground (just inside the zone's circle) and detonated it when enemies tried to capture.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (496 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Battle Chest 1, "Ranged Renegades," is what you're asking about?  The bonus objective..?

It's rough.  You have to kill Captain Deadbeards as they're turning your captured base to their base.  Just as they walk in the circle of your captured zone, kill them.

I let the pirates advance as I shot them to almost dead and then one-shot them as they stepped into the circle.  I used Oak's Super Sap Trap by leaving it on the ground (just inside the zone's circle) and detonated it when enemies tried to capture.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)