Re: Sub 100 damage and/or 0 kills should be reportable

by Sand_spitter

Original Post

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex 495 avg damage and 2.22 kdr. I'm far from a pro, and these games are difficult to get through even for me. I can't imagine why people play this game if they go game after game without killing anything.
Message 11 of 32 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]

@nejackso1Eh that's more than double what the average person does. Still people post goose eggs. It happens to everyone including some of the top players.

They have fun trying, you would not have much of a game without them. You were also a noob once upon a time. So try and be understanding of it. The people who were cool to me when I was a noob, I'm better than some of them now.. Guess who I play with th most? The people who helped me when I was a noob.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 32 (466 Views)

★★ Pro

Anyone can have a bad streak once in a while and Apex is geared towards bad players and aimed at kids mostly so this shouldn't come as a surprise. 

I'm getting more and more convinced as time goes by that gameplay is the least of Respawn's priorities. Too many issues exist to even mention and don't get fixed but there doesn't seem to be any shortage of stuff to buy. This speaks for itself and it's because of this reason that you CAN'T take Apex seriously.

What you see on YouTube and Twitch is a far cry from what the average Apex experience is really like for the majority of people. Also, all these so called preds / high ranking players have some of the best / most stable in game connections available which gives them a huge advantage over just about everyone else. They appear to be better than they really are because of it but in reality, if everything was equal, most of them would be getting destroyed just like these seemingly noobish players... 

Message 13 of 32 (443 Views)

★★★ Pro
@nejackso1 Can you really judge players with this matchmaking mess and lag servers? Each time I invite my lvl 30 friends, MM goes nuts and we get Preds and lvl 500 players. I am Plat and lvl 430+ myself. He can't do much most matches.
Message 14 of 32 (436 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@nejackso1 add me to the banned list :P
Message 15 of 32 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
10 games back to back 0 damage should result in a perm ban unless they quit before being downed.

10 games back to back less than 100 damage is message saying “we’re watching you” and if it continues, you get dropped to one division lower in rank.

All in favor!
Message 16 of 32 (403 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q lmao I would have been banned if this was implemented when I was new to the game. Apart from my teammates constantly hotdropping in skull town my aim was incredibly bad cause Apex was the very first FPS game that I played.
Message 17 of 32 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-QIt is a good thing 1 game of 0 damage doesnt count cause @Ghostrev would have reported me for that and falling in the lava at harvester �

Message 18 of 32 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Daze623 Lolz okay, a security in place for everyone beneath lvl 25 xD. But nowadays, it’s hard or near impossible to have 10 games back to back without doing any dmg (I cant even imagine that honestly)... if you at least dont get double or triple banged/punched by players right on drop 10 times.

@hayhor lolz nahhh ghost is cool with that. We’ve all had that in one game or another xD. 1-5 games can happen... 10+ is weirdly high xD
Message 19 of 32 (373 Views)

★ Guide

@hayhor I'm ngl, I said to ghost last night when you invited him, you'd play 1 game with us then leave if our previous games were anything to go by..then you fell in the lava Large smile

@nejackso1 this is possibly the stupidest post I've ever seen on here. Yesterday, we played a game where we landed at train yard, my fiancé got downed and I took out 2 full squads of 3 within 2 mins alone because our third was off looting..next game I was downed on landing with no weapon. Everyone has games like that. You can't report/ban them for it!

Message 20 of 32 (361 Views)